#10

Ari ❤️

Tae picked me up from the Airport and yess I missed my bitch and yes it only been 4 days. I text Dave letting him kno I made back to Atlanta safe. I was drained from that flight I went home got my ass in my bed.

3 Hours Passed

I heard my phone ringing "Hello what you doing Beautiful" Who is this?? "You gave me your number at the taco place" Hey and I was sleep " You got a nigga" Yess I do "Well enjoy your day shorty" He hung up the phone I got up to get my MacBook to put all my appointments on my calendar. This was gone a long ass week cause I got hella tattoos to do.
I called Dave cause I missed him

Dave: Hey sexy
Ari: I miss you
Dave: Same, how your evening going?
Ari: Okay just woke up from a nap.
Dave: I need on of them.
Ari: Im already knowing you finna be so sleepy tour life gotta be hard.
Dave: It's not hard but you do miss simple shit like home cooked meal, Sleep, your own bed and your love.
Ari: Omg Wanna hug mommy baby?
Dave: Get yo big head ass on
Ari: (Laughing) well I just wanted to talk for a little while I gotta set up my calendar.
Dave: Okay Ma

Phone call ended

I got up and fixed me a glass of wine snd start adding my appointments to my computer. I had 3 appointment for tomorrow starting at 11:30.

Dave ❤️

I been  on the tour bus for hours. I was ready to hit all these cities but sometimes it can get crazy. Ari was already prepared for what happens with dating a rapper. Tonight I was in Charlotte and I was gone T that bitch up. I had to be there 3 hours early to do a pre run of the show to make sure everything go nice and smooth. Back stage I had chicken and Hennessey cause that what I need before every show.
I talked to Ari before it was bout time for me to start the show.  "Make some mother fuckin noise for my nigga Dave East" once my Dj said that it was show time.

2 Hours later

The show was over and I thought about calling Ari but I knew she had a busy morning so I was gone let her sleep..

Ari ❤️

I work up to my alarm going off it was 9:45 and I had to get in the shower and start my day. I made sure I had my MacBook before leaving out the house and got in the car. I ran to start-bucks to get me and my friend Start some coffee. Star was a tattoo artist as well she was really dope and pretty.

 Star was a tattoo artist as well she was really dope and pretty

Star❤️

I pulled up to the shop and went to star to tell her about my mini baecation. "Bitch put your girl star on I know he got some homies" I got you bitch but let me go setup my client should be on her way. I set up my section up, today I was doing a jewelry piece and it was very dope my client said it remind her of playing in her grandmother jewelry box when she was younger. I drew it up showed her the piece and started.