#43

7:45AM

Ari: Okay you can wake up now and get the rest of your sleep wherever you laying your head cause im finna take Kairi to daycare and I go stuff to do.

"She pulled the covers off Dave"

Dave: I can't stay while you go do your running around?

Ari: Nigga Noooo you don't live here no more just be lucky I was being nice when you popped up at 3 in the morning.

Dave: I thought you would've let me stay after what happen.

"Last night after Ari let him in Ari was scrolling down Instagram while Dave started pull on her panties and just started given her head."

Ari: I didn't ask you to eat my pussy.

Dave: But you didn't stop me and you definitely enjoyed it the way you was moaning.

Ari: Matter fact hurry up and get dress and drop ya daughter off a daycare thanks

"Ari walked out the room ending the conversation"

Dave ❤️

I drop Kairi off at day care and I was still sleepy so I went to my momma house that where I been staying since the tour ended. I wasn't about to rent out another place cause I know I'm getting my wife back. I knew Ari would be busy so I will be dropping flowers to her shop once my order is complete. I had Kairi pick out some flowers she wanted mommy to have and then I pick out some and got her some chocolate covered strawberries. But now Im finna go back to sleep until I get a call saying my order is complete.

Couple hours later

I got up showered and made sure I was looking good cause she needed to know that I wasn't playing no fuckin games and that I missed her so even if I was being a bug I don't give af. I pulled up front of ha shopping and called the desk to have somebody help me carrying the stuff in and as soon as I walked thur the door I see my baby working hard getting her orders together.

Aye Ma let me do that for you as soon as I said that she looked up and a big smile came on her face but she tried to play it off by saying

Ari: why are you here Dave ?

Wym I can't come and do something special for my woman I wanted to bring you a little something to show how much  I appreciate you.

Ari: Im not yo woman tho.

Here you go mommas Kairi picked these out for you

And her go mines

Now who's you like better cause I made a bet with Kairi you was gone like mines better cause I knew you longer than she did

Ari: Really Dave, stop playing with my baby and I like hers better cause she know her mommy better and never hurt her mommy before until other people.

I understand momma im not mad but I got one more thing for you but you gotta come to the car and get it cause My hands was full so I couldn't carry it in.

Ari: No bring it in here you might try to kidnap me.

Mannnn come out make sure you have yo phone and purse

Ari: seeeee no im not going.

Nah come on ion want them going in yo purse you know you making all the money yo workers might try to seal then ima have to kill somebody so just bring it.

Few minutes later

Ari❤️

Okay so where it's at and why you got yo seat beat and the car started for.

Dave: Cause we finna go on a date

Do you not see how tf I see im not trying to be seen looking at hot ass mess Im not going tf. Bro do you not see what I got on.

Dave: Momma trust me you will be okay.

Comment🗣
Vote❤️