#21

Dave❤️

Now that I kno Ari is pregnant with my shorty it was time to grind even harder today I got a meeting with good legend Method Man and it's about the money.
About maybe doing a movie about his life I would've never thought in a million years I'll be working with somebody that I use to listen to as a shorty. Going into the meeting I was geeked but couldn't show that shit It was my team and his team discussing business shit. He pulled me to the side and told me he fucked with my music and gave me motivation to keep grinding and pushing. I had to be straight up with him I told him Ari was pregnant with my shorty so I'll need some time to think about signing the contract cause I'll have to be in Atlanta.

Ari❤️

I feel so much better that I finally told Dave I was pregnant I was trying to hide my craving, hide my morning sickness and my lil round baby. Tae and Kat call me million of times asking who gone be the god parents and Im nor even that far alone. I was still doing tattoos but Dave told me when I hit 5 months I gotta stop. I didn't know why I like making my own money and enjoy doing tattoos. I was waiting on him to get home so we can discuss moving into the new house. I was still keeping my house and he was still gone keep his house in New York.

Knowing I was about to be somebody mother made me feel different. I can't explain the feeling I'm talking about but I had a glow about me. I downloaded all the pregnant apps to see what size my baby was and the apps that told if your baby was a girl or boy. I really didn't care about the sex of the baby I was just worried how much damage my baby was gone do to my pussy. I heard Dave walk in and he came and cuddled with me.

Dave❤️

The meeting went good he offered me to play him in the movie "That good Easty" but I'll have to move back to New York for filming "Damn So what you wanna do" Ion kno cause you pregnant we just brought a New House and Ion wanna make u feel I'm doing something cause of me. "Do the movie and we gone figure everything out" That's why you my bitch. Let go to the store and get some her face lit up like a lil kid with her fat ass.

Ari❤️

Easty let get hot dogs and some chips I was so happy I be wanting hot so much lately them we gone get some juice and we can leave don't forget the buns. We made it make to the house and I threw them hotdogs in the water pit me some chips on plate and waited. After 3 minutes I took them out put them on the bun and put hella ketchup and mustard and had a pickle and Dave just watched as I ate my 3 hotdogs.

Dave was making sure my fat ass was taken care of Tonight he was going to the studio so before he left we was watching movies eating snacks. I woke up and Dave wasn't laying next to me. So im guessing I fell asleep on him and he went to the studio. I checked my phone and had a text from him

You fell asleep on me and it was time for me to leave You was sleeping hard Asl so I didn't wanna wake you I love you text me when you get up ❤️. Even though it was just a text message I felt so loved

I got up and ran me some bath water listening to music I said I was gone try to stay up until he make it home but it was already going on 2 in the morning and my bath made me back sleep. I texted him good night and told him to be safe and that I love him.