#38

Dave❤️

Me and Ari got up early to go grocery shopping tomorrow we having a bbq and just gone chill at the house. Some of the guys were flying in today so it gone be a even more full house. As Ari drove I payed attention to everybody detail on her body taking notes on why I picked her as my future wife. She caught me staring at her so she turned down the music.

Ari: what's wrong

Dave: Just look at yo ugly asss

She pushed my left arm laughing then turnt the music back up as she danced to the music pulling up to grocery store. I got out the car and grabbed a cart walking to Ari as she pulled the list out her purse. She walked in front of me throwing things in the cart and checking things off the list. She wasn't paying attention so I ran the cart into her ankles make her yell "Dame Dave" I laughed hard af she just turnt around and said "I got something for you remember you a horny Mfer you gone want some pussy and the answer gone be noooooooo" My whole face expression change cause she don't even have to do a nigga like that.

We were in the grocery store for over an hour and now she was pulling a cart right along with me.

Ari❤️

Okay I think I got everything but do you think it's enough food I asked Dave looking behind me as he pushed a cart "Yea tf you mean we got two carts full of shit it's definitely enough and if mfers think different they can buy some shit" You know how y'all be when y'all get high Im just saying. I gotta go to the toy Section and get Kairi and Shayshay some toys since them two will be the only kids. Shayshay is Dave cousin Shawn daughter and she was coming so Kairi won't be the only kid.

I saw these princess Tiana dress I grabbed two and this really big doll house so they can have fun. I had to grab some cards cause I know these mfers gone wanna play spades and then we had to the check out line. Dave went to one line and I went to another so we could be done checking out at the same time. As we headed to the car Kairi ft me look just like her daddy mean ass asked where we we're I told Dave we had to hurry up and get back cause my baby miss her mommy and gone call me a sucka.

At the house

Come on Kairi let's eat Momma east said to Kairi who was watch movies on her Ipad. As me and Dave walked through the door with the first rounds of bags we yelled for the other to help carry bags. Kairi ran to us like she haven't seen us in days. After the boys brung in the bags. Me, Woewoe, and Momma East put the food on the counter so we could start cooking. It almost time to go to the airport so they started preparing as I headed out.

It took about 45 mins to get to the airport Shawn,Trell,and Nene plane landed first then Mikemike and his wife Toya plane landed and we headed back to the house.

Dave❤️

Aye ma what time you think we gone be able to eat cause it's already 11:30. "Dave get out my face it's not  even 1 clock yet" she said making me laugh as I turnt around Ari was walking through door with some little ass shorts and a hoodie on. Aye Ari come here,
She rolled her eyes and just stood there. Ari who told you to wear them little ass shorts? she just stood there looking ate me. "Soooo you gone act like you didn't see me with these on this morning clown"and she just walked pass me.

Ari❤️
I connected my phone to the speakers in the kitchen washed my hand and started cook with my girls. While Kat pregnant ass tasted all the food to let us know if we were missing something or needed anything added. The boys were probably smoking playing the like normal as Kairi and Shayshay ran around the house playing.

We had the music all the way up just cooking and would give the meat to the boys so they could grill all the meat. We were cooking fast so we wouldn't be waiting all night to eat so that was a good thing. The food was done so I made Kairi and Shayshay food first and set them on the floor on top of a blanket the
so even if they made a messy it would be easy to clean.

Before I ate, I went to take a shower so I can look like something. I went to the room shut the door and a few seconds laters I heard the door open behind me and Dave was standing there "You really meant what you said at the store earlier" Yup remember you thought it was funny, he start walking up to me so I started backin up. He walked up to me and started kissing my neck Daveeee stop I said in a low moan he put his hand in my shorts and I moan even louder.
"Take this off" he said pull on my shorts as I took them off he laid me on the edge of the bed and looked into my eyes and started eating my pussy. The room was filled with moan and Dave name being called as soon as he was finna put his dick end we heard Kairi saying Mommy from outside the door banging on it with her little hands.

I came out my clothes and wrapped my self in a towel heading to the bath to get in the shower as Dave opened the door for Kairi.

Dave❤️

Kairi you know you be blocking daddy from given you another Sibling I said as I opened the door. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and wash face. Okay come on Kairi let go to grandma so she can set up your new toy I said leaving the room.

I made my plate and headed to the back yard where everybody was beside Kat and the kids were. We were smoking,drinking,talking shit enjoying the Miami weather. I walked back into the house to throw my plate away and Ari was sitting on the couch watching shayshay and Kairi play with their toys.

 I walked back into the house to throw my plate away and Ari was sitting on the couch watching shayshay and Kairi play with their toys

Did you eat yet? I asked her she told me no so I started to fix her food cause it's gone on 6:30 and she haven't ate nothing all day. After I made her plate she came outside with me as we chilled outside.