#30

Ari❤️

I was packing my baby clothes cause we was going to New York not as a family. His side haven't met Baby K so they were putting together a gathering for her. I would not be staying at Dave house cause ion want no dealings with him. He came and knocked on the front door cause he know if he use that key it's gone be problems. He helped carry our suitcases to the car put Baby K in her car seat and drove to the Airport.

I had Baby K in a carrier while Dave rolled the suitcases on to the air plan until we found our seats. We got situated and waited for the plan to take off. Dave I wanna tell you something

Ari: I'm not staying at your house

Dave: Why tf not??

Ari: Cause we not together

Dave: Well you not staying in hotel.

Ari: You right ima be at yo money house

The whole flight he didn't say shit or look at me I was fine with that cause he started all this how tf he gone be mad. I was just texting Easter he was really cool, me and him been talking and texting for a couple days. Dave keep looking at me but he didn't say anything so that was good. The whole flight we remained quiet.

Dave❤️

I wasn't talking to Ari none on the flight how tf she gone be texting a nigga right in front of me but it's cool I got something for her. We were in the car driving to my momma I had so music playing but it was low cause Baby K was sleep. Ari had on headphones so I snatched one out her ear,

Dave: While we're you gone stop texting and talking to whatever lil nigga you call yo self talking to.

She just looked at me and put her headphones back in. We were pulled up to my momma house I got out and grabbed the suitcases and put them in the room I sleep in when Im at my momma house. Ari carried Baby K and at soon as we hit the door my momma came and grabbed her grandchild.

Dave: Momma we can't even make it through the door yet damn, I said Jokingly.

Momma East: Boy shut up this my first grand baby.

Ari walked in the room grabbed some clothes and started the shower the bathroom door was open so I walked in and she was just putting her hair in a ponytail l just looked at her and walked out.

Ari❤️

I was getting in the shower to freshen up but being in New York made me feel weird. Tomorrow is a bbq so his family can meet Baby K and were not even together and the last time I was her we was in a great relationship. Tomorrow I'm gonna have to at least kick it with him so It won't be any tension I was in the shower thinking about everything. After about 20 minutes I got out and went down to the kitchen to eat and fix Baby K a bottle. When I walked in Dave and Momma East looked pissed but I just fixed my food and Dave just left. I didn't care anyways though as I was eating Momma east came with Baby K in her arms and sat next to me and started feeding her.

After Baby K finished the bottle she was out for the night.

Momma East: Ari I wanna walk to you.

Ari: Okay

Momma East: Baby how do you really feel inside? I know what my son did was so wrong and his ass know that not how we treat a woman we love, when you walked in the kitchen I got in his ass that why his punk ass left cause his dad came in and also talk to him and he was finna cry.