#15

Ari❤️

So today was the day, Im meeting up with my doctor. I didn't know what decision I was gone make. I knew I had to think fast. 15 minutes later, Hi my name Arianna fletcher Im here to see Doctor Stevenson. "Okay have a seat,just a few minutes" After 3 minute my name was called and I was able to head to the back. "Arianna today is the day how are you feeling" Doc Im nervous " No worries Ms.Fletcher lets have a look" I was laying on the table getting a check up and a Pap smear. "Okay everything look fine" You blood and STI testing will take a few days" Ok Doc I think Im done with the 5 year birth control I don't think I want to wait another 5 years "No problem Let remove the old one and were not adding a new" Correct.

I was going to see Jayda and the baby cause I have seen her since I meet Dave in the club that night. And I just needed to vent
20 minutes later

Hey bitch I got baby gifts "Thank you bitch I miss you" We got a lot of catching up to do. So how is it being that your a new momma bitch

"Well is good but when I was pregnant I was really sick and emotional" Damn ok so I just got my birth control removed and me and Dave been getting real serious we about to make a year we stop using condoms but he never knew I was on birth control

"Well is good but when I was pregnant I was really sick and emotional" Damn ok so I just got my birth control removed and me and Dave been getting real serious we about to make a year we stop using condoms but he never knew I was on birth control. "Damn Ari so you did do another 5 years Im guessing" Nope Im not sure if im ready to start a family but I'm not trying to wait another 5 years. Tell me what you been up to sus.

Jayda❤️

Girl life is amazing, having a child is one of the best things that could ever happen to me. When I first found out I was scared, nervous, and had no clue what I was gone do. I had to figure out quick so Ari make sure you making the right decision. Now you can always watch BabyLa now.

Dave❤️
I went back to my condo to get a few things I need and I ran into this fine ass bitch in the parking lot. I love Ari but I can still look. We got on the elevator together to enter the condo entrance. She said "You must be following me" Nah shorty Im not "What your name" Not interested "Awwwww I see your a mean one" I started laughing "See that's better Im Brandy"

 She said "You must be following me" Nah shorty Im not "What your name" Not interested "Awwwww I see your a mean one" I started laughing "See that's better Im Brandy"

And I got a bitch and left it at that. I spoke to the door man and got on the other elevator to the 18 floor and this bitch followed me but I didn't say nothing. I stopped at my door and she kept walking then turned around and said "look like we're neighbors" Im already knowing this was gone be some shit I had to grab some Important papers that deals with paying my team. I heard a knock on the door " Now I know you name I had some of your mail here you go handsome" then she walked away. I gotta leave before this bitch try to get me killed.

Im mainly the only person that handles paying my staff and team besides bully so today was going to be a long day at the bank.

Ari❤️

I headed to the grocery store after I left Jayda house and played with BabyLA for a while Tonight I felt like cooking but I didn't know what. I called him and ask him what he had a taste for he said Cat fish, spaghetti, Salad, and Garlic bread. That did sound good so I didn't second guess him tonight. After I got everything I needed I was a check out. I called Dave to see was he on his way back to the house cause I was gone need help with all the bags.

20 minutes later

I called him letting him know I was outside. We made sure we grabbed as many bags as we could cause we wasn't making more than two trips. We took all the groceries out the bags and I started to put the stuff up and started cooking. Dave was at the counter on his phone and was playing music.

45 minutes later

I made Dave plate first then made mines. We talked bout how our Day he said he had went back to his condo to pick up some papers.I told him I went to see BabyLa and talk to Jayda. We also talked about what we had planned tomorrow He told me "he was going to do a-lot of running Around. I just had  tattoos to do tomorrow so It was just a normal day for me.

Dave❤️

Me and Ari was just laying in bed chilling watching movies and shit Ari fell Asleep on me like she always do. Then I get a Dm on Instagram say "Handsome Neighbor what you doing" So I went to go see who page it was and it was shorty from my condo. I replied saying Laid up with my bitch. She gone say "Can't be much fun if your replying to me" I didn't even respond I just said fuck it until I fell asleep.

The next morning

I woke up the next morning before Ari I went to the gym that was in my condo.

I heard somebody say "excuse me Dave East can I get a picture" it was the bitch from the elevator and the condo

I heard somebody say "excuse me Dave East can I get a picture" it was the bitch from the elevator and the condo. What the fuck are you following me, what you on. I told you I had a bitch and you steady tryin. "TBh I really don't care if you have a bitch" I was shocked cause bitches really be grimy and gives no fucks. I took the picture with her so she can leave me the fuck alone. 30 minutes later I start heading up stairs so I can shower and handle my business for today. I had music playing while I was in the shower and I kept getting notifications interrupting my music. I grabbed my Phone and seen this picture going up on the blogs. The bitch posted the picture on Instagram and said "Work out with Daddy east today" I just knew this bitch was trouble.