#18

2 weeks later

Dave❤️

I was staying in Atlanta a lil bit long but today we were flying back to New York for my pops birthday party. He was getting a old but that's still my nigga and when we touch down in New York I had to pick something up for him. My momma was throwing something at that house cause my pops was a chill dude but We was gone get turnt I already knew my momma was gone have the house with hella food, Loud music, and all my family just kicking it.

Couple hours later

We made it to New York we went to my crib to drop our bags off and when to pick up the shit for my pops. I had dropped some bread but it wasn't gone hurt. Ari drove my car back to my crib and to change clothes and I drove my pops shit to pick up his last gift.

I was just gone meet Ari at my momma crib

Ari❤️

I had showed and changed my clothes and was leaving on my way to Momma East house. When I got there Dave wasn't there but it was fine. This was my first time meeting his whole family everybody knew we were together but only the people he talk to on a daily basis I actually met.

When I walked in, Momma East was tipsy and introduced me as her daughter in law. That made everybody speak say you "Dave girl" I just yep saying yea. I made my way to his dad to speak and say happy birthday He instantly said wtf my son and as soon as he said Dave said "Old man chill"

Dave ❤️

Aye step out side for me real quick. Everybody came outside and I had Ari drive it up

My pops being a chill ass nigga was hype asl I never seen him so happy

My pops being a chill ass nigga was hype asl I never seen him so happy. He hooped in and started that bitch up and went crazy. I walked on the side of him and handed him a green box.

 I walked on the side of him and handed him a green box

Alright now it's time to kick it

Ari❤️

Everybody was enjoying they self drinking,eating, playing cards. Dave lil cousin was talking to me they were teenagers so it was really cool talking to them. One of his lil cousins while asf she gone ask me "How long did I make Dave wait" Wait for what im confused "Sex" awe girl a while but not to long. Then Dave gone walk up "Y'all bet not be talking bout not lil niggas get they asa beat up" we just rolled our eyes he wouldn't leave so we could finish talking. Dave gone make me a plate 3 minutes later he came back with a plate full of food. Who finna eat all that "Nigga we finna share" We went up to Dave room to eat and talk.

Dave❤️

Ari bro you just ate the whole damn plate fat ass now I gotta go down stairs and get some more I'll be back. I went down stairs I wasn't coming back up for a while I started chopping it up with my cousin smoking and you know with had the Henny.

Ari came down stairs and saw I was drunk. She was standing in the kitchen talking to my cousin and  Nene, I walked behind her and. Smacked her ass grabbing on her shit. She turned around and was like "Oh hell he drunk" I whispered in her so freaky shit she started blushing hard asf.

Aye why y'all mfers ain't got no cup y'all better be turn up for my pops. All y'all mfers finna drink some Hennessy tonight. I poured all 3 of them a cup

Ari❤️

Dave was drunk and I was getting sleepy it was going on 2 in the morning alit of his family was still there but we was finna leave. As we was walking out his cousin ask if they can come over tomorrow and spend a night. I told em yeah and I'll get they number from Dave. Once we got in the car Dave wouldn't stop talk the whole ride.

We pulled up at the house changed clothes and went straight to sleep.

Next morning

Dave yo cousin come over tonight we gone have a lil girls night tonight and we finna some juicy tea to talk about.

This was a boring chapter
Sorry!!