#27

Ari ❤️

I had left my baby and was in LA to surprise Dave today he was hosting a day party and it been pass six weeks so ya girl has been horny. Me and Nene was gone go together. She was asking me how mommy life was and how baby K was doing while we got dressed.

Ari❤️

Ari❤️

Nene❤️

Nene❤️

When we pulled up it was so many people already here I was so excited to see Dave I missed my Easty so much. I still couldn't find him and when I did i was heated with wtf I saw.

I waited until he took the picture when he turned around he saw me and Nene standing there

I waited until he took the picture when he turned around he saw me and Nene standing there. I guess you could see I was pissed cause he instantly grabbed me and pulled me to the side.
"Ari chill it wasn't like that it wasn't like that" Bro wtf is you stupid we went through this before who is that "sum girl that's been showing up to my lil evens I been throwing" how many have she showed up to? "Like 3 she cool people" I just looked at him like he was stupid what makes him think it cool for him to say another bitch is good people to me. Did y'all fuck ? I looked at him with a serious look on my face he didn't reply fast enough Did y'all fuck im not gone ask you again? "Ari I fucked up Im not gone lie" I couldn't believe what tf I heard you know what you right enjoy don't call my phone until it's deals with baby k you just fucked up yo family.

I was holding my tears back me and nene just left as soon as we got in the car I cried on her shoulder. I just had a baby and he gone cheat on me wtf is wrong with him how could he hurt somebody who just had his child to a bitch who not even on my level.

Nene❤️

Ari Im so sorry pooh Ion know wtf is going on in his head that so wrong you just had baby k and he gone betray you like that. She just cried on my shoulder. Dave kept calling her phone and mines but we both didn't answer I was so disappointed in him and he bet not let momma east found out cause she gone get in his ass.

Dave❤️

I fucked up I cheated and Ari just had my baby. Right after I flew back to New York I had went out and met this lil shorty I was drunk she was feeling a nigga so I got us a hotel room and we fucked we had been talking for a couple weeks. I invited her to the day party in LA and that's when Ari surprise me and I got caught up. I fucked up cause I betrayed my family for a quick lil nut.

"Who was that you was talking to" My bitch aye we can't fuck around no more you gotta leave and don't call my fucking phone I just left her standing there. I kept calling Ari and Nene I didn't know what hotel they were in I never wanted to hurt Ari or betray my family.

Ari❤️

Me and Nene was talking at the hotel she was asking me what I was gone do or move about the situation. I told her I was gone let him be a free man cause I refused get played and that he was gone have to move out the house. Not only did he betray me but he betrayed our daughter that's not even 4 months yet. It hurt me to say that but he made that decision when he fucked that girl.

I cried since the day party but I was gone go out and enjoy my vacation even though I found out some hurtful shit just another reason to get drunk and numb the pain with liquid.

Before going inside the club I had fo take a fye ass picture

Before going inside the club I had fo take a fye ass picture. The club was packed and the Dj had that bitch bussin. Me and Nene was walking to our section and we were lit this was my first night out since I had the baby and I was gone enjoy it. The first sip of Hennessey made me feel great. We had saw an old friend I went to high school went and invited her and her people in my section.

I was really enjoying my self the Dj started playing Lil durk Home body

I started dancing by myself drunk enjoy myself until I heard Nene calling my name but I kept dancing then I felt somebody pull my arm hard asf. I looked up and was blew asf

 I looked up and was blew asf

Dave❤️

Aye let me talk to you real quick I grabbed Ari by her arm wtf is this wtf you got on? Why you got on this lil ass dress on dancing showing yo ass? Huh? She just looked at me and tried to walk away. Aye man don't walk away from me wtf wrong with you. You trying to put on a show in this club huh? You looking for some attention from on of these niggas you think that shit cute?

Ari❤️

Nigga you funny you think you can come in here controlling me and you the one that cheated. I can do whatever tf I wanna do I told you to enjoy I wasn't answering your calls for a reason. You lost the privilege of telling me what to do and being my nigga when you was fucking that bitch that you say "Cool people" while I was at home taken care of your New born baby you was out betraying your family now excuse me and enjoy your night awe and when you get back to Atlanta ima need you to back yo shit and move back to Yo condo.

Dave❤️

Ari ari ari damn man I fucked up.

Comment leave feed back
Vote