#25

Ari ❤️

I was sleeping and I kept waking up to these sharp pains in my stomach. She always kept me up when I trying go sleep. So I didn't think nothing of it until I went downstairs to the kitchen to get something to drink my water broke as I was walking down the stairs. I turned around and went back up the stairs to wake Dave up it took a couple time but he finally woke up and he was the one panicking he was moving extremely fast rushing me.

Me,him, and My momma got in the car and drove to the hospital they were trying to calm me down but they were stressing me out. I didn't think I would be so chill going into labor maybe because the pain wasn't so bad or maybe this could just mean my baby might come out ugly or bald head something. I got checked in my room and I was chillin like the pain of labor wasn't so bad. I was only 2 cm dilated so I had a long way to go. It was like 3 in the morning and my momma kept taken hella pictures. Dave had went back to sleep once he found out what 2 cm dilated mean. My momma started talking about how she remember given birth to me and how her body had snatched right back.

3 Hours later

I was only dilated 5 cm but the pain was get bad Dave was rubbing my back and feed me ice as my momma slept. My doctor said that I wasn't dilating at a good speed so I might have to do a c-section. I was crying because I didn't want to have one.

Dave ❤️

I was freaking the fuck out that Ari was finna have my baby I think she was more calm than me. Them contractions was starting to him and she was in hella pain I was sitting in the bed with her rubbing her back and feed her ice we was waiting until they cane to give her pain medicine. She was started to getting irritated because she was dilating anymore. They told us to walk up and down the hall to help her dilate more.

It was going on 10 in the morning and it was time for the C - Section Ari cried for a good minute because she didn't wanna have but I really had to talk to her cause she was blowing me. Man you need to have this baby fuck them tears Ari I'm still gone love you no matter how yo body turn out now wipe yo face.

15 minutes later

I was all ready to go into the delivery room and a had hair net and gloves on Ari shed tears as they pushed her down the hall but I was right there by her side.

Doctor ❤️

So Momma were going to give you some pain medicine to numb you up so you won't feel any pain. It's okay to be scared this your first child it's gonna be okay plus you have dad here right by your side. Ok she's all set let's deliver this baby.

Dave ❤️

I was standing in front of Ari talking to her to get her mind off the C - Section once I heard my baby first cry my heart melted and I shedded a treat. They showed us Kairi and I saw nothing but my face on that lil girl.

Ari ❤️

Ari ❤️

I felt so much Joy when I first laid eye on my baby I didn't see none of me in her and Im the once that carried her for 9 months and she didn't have a drop of me. Dave was hogging my baby him and my momma. I was ready to go home now that I had my baby but I had to stay for two more days.

Two days later

Today I was able to bring my baby home Dave went pull up the car while my mom carried the baby and my nurse pushed me in the wheel chair. I was so sleepy and I had no energy but it was time to be a mommy. We pulled up to the house and I couldn't wait to take a bath and lay in my bed. We went upstairs to my room and laid Kairi down as she slept and I got in a nice relaxing bath I was in the tub for a nice ass hour. I thought Kairi would still be sleep but as soon as I but on some pajamas she was fussing.

I fixed her a bottle and rocked her to sleep and then laid down myself I was going to sleep Everytime she sleep. It was around 12:30 and I woke up to her crying Dave was sleeping peacefully ion kno how he didn't hear her crying. I turned on the light fixed her a bottle this time she wasn't trying to go to sleep. She was wide a woke.
This was gone be a long couple weeks until she start sleeping.