#17

Dave❤️

I was shocked that Ari believed me normally mfers would've already knew I was lying cause I lied in the pass but she didn't. I know it was still kinda embarrassing to have mfers thinking they know what's going on in our relationship so I wanted to make it up to her.

I was going to buy her a ring not no wedding ring but a promise ring.

Me and bully hit up my jeweler and had him bring a couple thinks to the house. Bout 30 mins later we were looking at rings feel kinda funny saying that. I dedicated to go with a ring that I think match my lady.

It wasn't small but I was cool with it cause that mean if we get that far Ima have to step my game up

Ari❤️

Tonight y'all I wanna go out as I told Tae,Woewoe,Jayda, and Kat we was just at my house chillin it was early like 5:30 on a Friday we needed to do something. Y'all we can pregame at my house it's one of those nights. Everybody agreed so They left so they could get their clothes and come back to start getting ready. Dave wasn't invited tonight just me and my bitches. I went in my closet to find something to wear, lucky I had hella shit to pick from. I heard Dave walking upstairs asking me what we was doing tonight, I told him I was going to the club so ion kno what he was doing tonight. He started laughing and was like "bet Ma this what you on with me" I said yup and kept looking through my closet.

Around 7:45

Everybody was back and was getting dressed, taken shots just listening to music having a good time before we go out tonight Dave & Bully was acting all weird. The nigga bully done pulled Kat to the side about what she can't do tonight. It was funny to me cause bully ass was so mean but was all soft to Kat but I was happy for my friend. Already y'all we gotta leave in 15 minutes.

Dave❤️

I knocked on Ari door cause everybody was in her room. WoeWoe opened the door I told her to tell Ari come here. Ari now don't think you to grown and get fucked up tonight ite. She looked at me looking like she was finna say something smart but I told her to shut up before she could say anything. Now this a reflection on if me. You got me right? She said yea and I placed the ring in her finger. Now promise we gone make sure each other good no matter what. " I promise Dave" and we kissed remember don't think you to damn grown now gone head finish getting ready.

Ari❤️

We all was ready