#23

Dave ❤️

Today is the baby shower and Ari is panicking Ion know why she been crying and yelling at everybody. This morning we got into a little argument because I told her she needed to relax and chill because today is suppose to be about her and she was trying help out and move around to much and her feet swollen.

I left to let our petty argument die down and I left to get her some flowers to make her day better. I made her cry today but I was really just trying to look out for her and my baby. When I made it back in the house she was getting her hair done. I walked in and handed her the flowers and I apologize and she apologize for taking everything the wrong way she said she understood that I was only looking out for her.

I was waiting on my boy Nike to come and get me a cut I was in the basement smoking waiting on my boy to htl letting me know he was outside. 15 minutes later I went to open the and when I nigga get me right he do.

An hour later

I was waiting on Ari to finish getting dressed I was high asf but asl soon as I was finna close my eyes Ari ass started calling my name I was blew asf.

At the baby shower

My baby looked so pretty ain't gone lie our baby shower was lit asf we had a Dj and an open bar

My baby looked so pretty ain't gone lie our baby shower was lit asf we had a Dj and an open bar. Ya know me and my niggaa was drinking the Hennessey. I was getting a lil tipsy plus I was high.

Ari ❤️

Dave come on it's time to open our gifts. My baby shower was everything and more Ion kno why I was so worried it wasn't gone turn out right. Tae, My momma and Momma east made sure everything went well and made sure it was all about me and Dave. We had some much shit to open and every time we opened a gift we took a picture with the person to put in our baby book. After opening up all the gift we party the Dj was going Ko Dave was lit so he was cutting up. Me and Dave drunk ass started dancing on each other Momma east gone say in the mic that why y'all in the situation y'all in now and everybody started laughing.

The baby shower was some much fun and our families mixed well with each other like everybody clicked with each other so it was nothing but positive vides bring in baby Kairi. I was getting sleepy and the baby shower was ending.

The men was moving all the baby gifts inside a uhall and I was outside waiting on tae to bull my car up but instead Dave bulled up in an New car and I just started crying cause he was so sweet. He came over and gave me a hug and a kiss and everybody was recording me and him as we had our moment.

I left the baby shower and Dave and the boys was gone be right behind me to bring the stuff into the baby room. Dave already let me kno they was coming to the crib to kick it tonight so that mean I was gone wake up to a house full of drunk ass niggas.

I got in the shower as they moved the stuff into the baby room Ig they were done cause Dave came and rudely introduced my peaceful shower talking loud asf. I told him I was on my way to sleep so don't be too loud.

25 minutes later

I was just getting in bed and they were loud asf they was still drinking and smoking plus they were playing dice so imagine how hard it was for me to go to sleep.

Dave ❤️

Nah nigga fuck that shit put the money back down you broke bitch me and my niggas was in the basement kicking it was my man cave. When Ari would get on my nerves I'll come down here watch the game,have a drink, or smoke a blunt. I had my shit nice asf too.

Mfer you talking all this cash money shit I bet 500 I'll whoop yo ass in pool I yelled to my cousin the nigga talk to much shit

Mfer you talking all this cash money shit I bet 500 I'll whoop yo ass in pool I yelled to my cousin the nigga talk to much shit. "Bet bitch" he said everybody else was like "shittttttttt wtf this niggas finna do" whoop his ass I said grabbing my favorite pool stick I even let the nigga break. He had stripes. Ain't gone like we both was fucking each other up he knock one in I knock one in we was both down to our last ball and Ari came down the stairs " Y'all too damn loud I had along day Shut tf up" then she went back up stairs and we all started laughing aye why she come down here checking us like she I'll momma.

Bitch it I hit this 8 ball pay me my fucking Money And y'all already know Hit it in the hole, Now pay me my fucking moneyyy. He talked his shit but he paid me my fuckin money. It was going on 5 in the morning we didn't even realize it. I rolled another blunt smoked it with they bitch ass and showed em the guest rooms.

I made it to me and Ari room and tried to cuddle under her she told me "Move since you wanted to be so loud I felt shitty"