#28

Ari❤️

My baby is growing so fast it's like everyday I learn something new it could be anything a new face expression, Sound. I only talk to Dave if it's about baby K and I haven't seen him since he came and got some of his shit to live in his condo. I don't know how I'm dealing with the situation because Im always on go, to be a mommy but when I have my alone time I feel the hurt. Even though Dave and I don't speak he's really a great dad and loves baby K with all his heart only if he had the same love for me.

Dave❤️

I was in Atlanta for a weekend and I was getting my Baby I miss her so much she's my twin and loves her dada so much. The only thing I hated was Ari would only take to me about things that deals with Baby K and I couldn't live in the house I brought to raise my child in with her mother. I know Im the one that fucked up but it's like people make mistakes and need at least a chance to make it right but everytime I tried I would get shot down.

I was on my way to pick up baby K I pulled up like 30 minutes later. I rung the doorbell since Ari told me I couldn't use my key. She came to the door looking good I told her I wanted to talk so we sat down at the dinner room table. Aye I was wondering if Baby K can come to New York for a couple days? "I'll have to think about it" She said I looked at her confused wtf you gotta think about I wanna see my daughter. "First of all you know it's not about you seeing her cause I will never keep your daughter away from you so please don't do that"  I just said ite and look at how beautiful she looked sitting at the table.

 "First of all you know it's not about you seeing her cause I will never keep your daughter away from you so please don't do that"  I just said ite and look at how beautiful she looked sitting at the table

I asked her how she been and she just had to say something smart " how would you be doing if you just had a baby then your lover cheats" I just left it alone cause I didn't feel like going there with her. I asked her what she had planned this weekend "Putting the last little finishes on my project well more of a business" Damn you break up with a nigga and start a business check you out. "Alright let me go get baby K" I sat on the couch wait on her to come back down stairs. She brought my baby and I gave her hella kisses and put on my baby voice Dada miss him baby K so much I miss my Baby K she just laughed and laughed. I had Ari take a picture of us

 I had Ari take a picture of us