Alien in London

It's been 7 months since I arrived at Jackie Tyler's. I thought she was a little too overbearing and demanding in the series, but I realized she was only being a single mother worried about her child. This child, of course, had disappeared, and we don't know where.

This morning, when I woke up, the weather was pretty clear and cloudless. In short, it was a good day. The problem was the sweat that had stuck to my skin since waking up. Trusting my instincts, I put myself in comfortable clothes that were fit for the weather. So, after donning a black t-shirt with a white sky, trees, a UFO and text that says "I WANT TO BELIEVE" printed on it, I put my black jeans and my worn red converses on. I took my black sweater and leather jacket and prepared to put them on my shoulders when I heard the noise of something breaking in the living room. I ran, worried, around the living room to see Jackie holding a girl I guessed was Rose Tyler.

"Jackie, are you all right?"

No answer. At the same time, what was I expecting?

Suddenly, a man with a black leather jacket came in. They were the spitting image of Christopher Eccleston. It's the Doctor.

"It's not 12 hours, it's... 12 months. You have been gone a whole year."

A mocking sniff escaped me, drawing everyone's attention - and Rose Tyler's fury, to me.

"Who are you?!" She shouted, "What are you doing in my house?!"

"Whoa, blondie! Calm down! How can you ask me who I am when you disappeared for a year? Don't you know the meaning of the word priority?"

My question unanswered, I put my sweater and jacket on before starting to leave.

"I'm going to get some fresh air, Jackie! I'll leave you alone to reunite with your daughter!"

A smile settled on my lips and when I put my eyes on the man, a slightly mocking laugh emerging without me being able to stop myself. I then went to the roof. I knew that the Doctor was going there, and it had been a little quiet corner for me in recent months.

I just met the 9th Doctor. My first doctor. He was, as I thought, a look-alike of the actor, although a little taller than I had imagined, or was it because I was rather small compared to others? Anyway, a minute had passed before I could hear Jackie's voice. I wondered if everyone could hear what she was saying. Surely. The Doctor's slap is something I would not have missed, yet I did. I might have a second chance to see him get slapped by Martha's mother if I survive this episode and the Battle of Canary Wharf.

I sat on the concrete platform, enjoying the calm before the storm. If you'll excuse my bad pun. The Doctor... I still can't believe it, despite all the evidence before me.

So, I closed my eyes to calm down and felt the cool wind that had blown since this morning. I heard heavy footsteps and I guessed it was the Doctor, so I opened my eyes again and started to look at him from the corner of my eye. He rubbed his aching cheek. Oh, Jackie's slap, thank goodness I've never had to experience it.

"Nice t-shirt." says the Doctor.

"Thank you."

"So, who are you then?"

"Alvia, I've been here for seven months."

"Alvia, that's weird yet nice name. Alvia Who?"

I laughed; I had never heard that one before.

"Just Alvia."

"Your accent is weird."

"You're not the first to tell me that. I'm French."