Slavery

Before, waking up used to mean getting up for school. It was my alarm clock that rang, an alarm on my phone with the Gallifrey theme that I chose. Now, I was awake thanks to the Tardis which used to slowly turn on the lights while playing rather soft and joyful music. In both cases, I would wake up alone in my bed before I got up approximately 30 minutes later. What can I say... I was a sleepy head as far as sleep was concerned.

Today I woke up in a very pleasant way. It was the first time I woke up in the Doctor's arms - or in someone's arms at all - although we were still in the observatory. It took me a while to wake up and I vaguely noticed that our legs were intertwined; what I did notice, however, was the Doctor enveloping all my senses, his smell, his warmth, his fingers gently caressing my back.

I felt his lips touch my neck in several little kisses and when I let a little moan of sleep escape from my mouth, his lips moved against my skin to form a smile.

"Look who's finally awake." The Doctor whispers tenderly with a low voice; his breath caressing my neck warmly.

"How long I have been sleeping?", I asked in a hoarse voice.

"Five hours, maybe six. I'm not really sure, I slept too."

"A Time Lord who has lost track of time? Ironic, isn't it? " I chuckled quietly.

"Oi, no mocking." he said as he finally laid down to kiss me.

I smiled in the kiss as I raised and slid my arms around his neck. His hands rested against my neck and my jaw to raise my head and deepen the kiss. After a few minutes we parted for air, our eyes staring at each other.

"What shall we do now? "I asked quietly, wide awake.

The Doctor inhaled as he sat up on the couch. I did the same. His lips curled in a pout of reflection and I could see him thinking about so many things. His eyes fixed on me as he started to smile.

"Well, we could go to one of the richest alien markets in terms of products and crafts, and that existed long before the creation of the Earth."

I think for a few seconds before nodding slightly.

"That sounds interesting, are we going to buy some things there?"

"I don't see why we wouldn't. " he said, sliding his arms around me again, kissing my neck again.

I slowly bent my head to the side to give him better access as I sighed in pleasure. The Doctor kept kissing my neck until I made him stop.

"We're never going to go if you keep going," I explained to him as he made a lovely pout.0

And to prove my point, the TARDIS dropped the rest of our stuff out of nowhere, so we could go to this alien market. The Doctor uttered a falsely annoyed sigh as he said the two women in his life were turning against him, which made me laugh.

We got up to get dressed properly. The Doctor had just finished tying his shoes as I styled my hair with my fingers and tied my hair up with a rubber band and placed the pins to hold the most rebellious strands that had slipped out of the rubber band. And we went to the console room so that we could get to the place where we were supposed to go.

The Doctor pointed out buttons and levers to press and pull as we circled the console of the Tardis as it passed through space and through the Time Vortex. Landing was rough as usual but instead of me flying away as I was used to, the Doctor grabbed me and dragged me against his solid chest. We laughed like young children and I kissed him quickly before turning to the doors with curiosity and excitement. I stood up and walked down the few steps to get to the doors. I put one hand on the handle and opened the door and walked out, followed by the Doctor putting on his coat.