Somebody To Love

The trip took only about five minutes, with its usual chaos and typical Tardis noise. And yet this trip seemed different from anything I had experienced before. Was it the Doctor, whose body was very often close to mine as we were driving Sexy; our arms and shoulders touching? Or was it the looks and the smile we were giving each other, filled with childish malice and love? Maybe all at the same time.

"July 13th, 1985!" Exclaimed the Doctor as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Oh! I know that date! That's the double Aid concert, isn't it?"

"Exactly, and we're going to the one in London, at Wembley Stadium."

I laughed with joy as I took the Doctor in my arms before stepping back and jumping slightly on the floor.

"I'm going to change. I might die of heat with this outfit!" I said, making a wave to my outfit.

"We have the whole Time in the world!" Replied the Doctor as I made my way down into the Tardis corridor.

Luckily for me, Sexy had brought my room closer and I only had to take about twenty steps before opening my door and going into my room to change. As I had already taken a shower a few hours ago, I went to my dressing room. I took a light cargo jean, a black top with thin vertical white stripes, a V-neck and back and straps. I switched my pair of red high converse for a pair of low converses of the same color.

After changing, I went back to the console room where the Doctor was waiting for me, his cloak laid on one of the coral columns of the Tardis. We walked out of the TARDIS hand in hand. We were just a few blocks from the concert site, and there were already a lot of people heading in the same direction as us. At the entrance of the Stadium, he took out his psychic paper from the inside pocket of his suit jacket and we walked in without any problem. Our place was at the front inside the pit, we had managed to sneak in between the people to get there; we were about fifteen meters from the stage and we were happy with our place. Gradually, the stadium filled up and everything was just hubbub. While we were waiting for the beginning of the concert with the multiple artists, we were chatting about our knowledge of Queen, being careful not to say anything dangerous. The Doctor of course had a little more knowledge about the band than I did, but that didn't bother me, absolutely not.

"It's 12 noon in London, 7 am in Philadelphia and around the world it's time for live aid !"

The announcer spoke and a few minutes later the concert began. About 16 hours of music and I wondered if I could handle it. A kiss from the Doctor on my lips made me understand that yes, I really could do it. Sixteen hours of music? We had done a bit more than half on Gloria Trax III. The first notes played, and we enjoyed the day, which was going to be unforgettable.

It was a little before 6pm, we had had a little break between concerts. We were all sweaty and happy. I had ended up tying my hair in a short ponytail which stuck to my neck and back. My throat pitched a little and seemed to be a bit rusty just because I had sung every song I liked from the top of my lungs, accompanied by the Doctor and the delirious masses in the stadium. Fortunately for both of us, the Doctor had two fresh bottles of water out of his jacket. I happily drank the water that soothed the warmth in my throat, draining a little more than half of it and pouring the rest down my face. The water slid down my neck, chest and back. The Doctor had done the same. He had his sleeves rolled up to his elbows, his now wet shirt stuck to his thin body and his hair was even more messed up than if I had put my hands through it. His tie was long gone, tucked away in one of his pockets, which was bigger on the inside.

After putting the bottles away in his suit jacket, which he didn't button up, he took out two bars of chocolate which we ate quickly. I moved closer to the Doctor, passing my arm behind his back as he did the same, I put my head against him and he put a long kiss on the top of my head.