Loss of innocence or Death (Warning: non-con)

That was the Doctor who had just shout at Jack's request. How did I know, even though I was in the kitchen eating? Simple. Just five minutes ago, Jack had told me and Rose, about his desire to go to a specific place in the 51st century, although we don't know where exactly. But from what we had just heard, it was certainly not a place where the Doctor would willingly go.

With Rose, I joined the men in the console room. Rose wore the usual, an outfit with an unnecessarily pink element, and this time it was a flashy pink top. It hurt to look at it. Seriously, if I could, I would throw this atrocity into the fire. It was a crime against my eyes and all of humanity to wear this thing.

"Gloria Trax III is where we should go," Jack seemed to repeat.

"I don't invite people on my TARDIS as a companion to take them to places of carnal pleasures!"

I thought the Doctor was upset about going to this place because of something he did in his past, but judging by his expression, and what he just said, it was just because he was prude and didn't want his companions to sleep with anyone (or anything). In fact, other than the discussion of "dance," where he was definitely talking about dancing and not the human reproductive act, the Doctor was a rather modest and timid man in the field of love and sexuality. It was true that he flirted with aliens sometimes, but now I realized that he didn't know what he was doing and how he was making others feel. Which was a shame I think, because unlike his future incarnations, he didn't seem to want a love interest.

"Oh, come on!" Complained Jack. "It is a planet festival in the 51st century. It's normal if we find pleasure in all its forms!"

"A planet festival?" Rose asked suddenly.

"A planet terraformed and allocated to the pleasures of the party. There's music, alcohol, drugs, sex, gambling ... The perfect place to party and take a break with all the running we do."

"I really want to go!" Exclaimed Rose with the stars in her eyes.

"No! No, no, no!" Countered the Doctor. "We will not go to this place of debauchery!"

"I suggested that we, companions, go there," Jack tried. "You can stay here if you want."

It was quite hilarious to see the Doctor struggling with his refusal, especially since Rose was trying to convince the Doctor to go.

"What do you think Alvia? A planet of pleasure."

I turned my head to Jack who called me, and my neck suddenly cracked. I had a little pain ... And... did he really want my opinion? Because I knew that this type of planet wouldn't please me too much. I was already wincing at the potential heat that I was going to suffer.

"You certainly don't know Alvia well enough, Jack!" Rose laughed. "Give her a book to read and she's fine."

I didn't even have to deny it. I knew I preferred a good book to a giant party.

"Rose isn't wrong, I'm clearly not the person to ask for an opinion, especially when it comes to socialization. I am here to discover the wonders of the universe, not to socialize."

Jack groaned, and after a debate on yes or no, the Doctor gave way. We were going to Gloria Trax III. Glancing at me, Jack advised me to change outfits because this already hot planet usually was even more so in populated areas. So, I opted for a lighter outfit than the one I was wearing. Sexy made me a surprise by offering me a navy cotton shorts with a Japanese style in the shape of Kimono pants. I didn't like the feeling of bare legs, so I wore black fishnet tights and a pair of worn white converse with its white fabric stained with dust. For the top, I had a Nirvana graphic white t-shirt that stopped at my belly button. I had decided not to pick up my phone to avoid losing it or having it stolen, and put it on my desk. I was finally ready.