Dalek

The Doctor didn't lie to us. The plasma storm in the horse head nebula was so beautiful that I can't even describe it. The nebula was in itself beautiful too. Superimposed on the deep blackness of the emptiness of space was the immense, imposing, and small object.

While I was at the doors of the TARDIS, open to space, my eyes were impressed by the beauty that I would never have seen besides in photographs and documentaries.

The pink, red cherry colour blended perfectly with the deep bluish black of space and blended in some places to give birth to a purple colour that Kilgrave would certainly have appreciated. The nebula was of course dotted with white stars of varying sizes and distance.

As I was enjoying the view, a signal rang out in the Tardis and my attention turned to the console where the Doctor was leaning over the computer screen. Rose was showering.

"Shut the doors Alvia, we're going somewhere."

"What's going on?" I asked as I reluctantly closed the doors.

Rose suddenly arrived in the room and the Doctor led the Tardis to an unknown destination. It was when I finally heard the Tardis' wheezing that I headed for my long coat to put it on. We went out only for Rose to immediately begin asking questions.

"So, what is it? What's wrong?"

"Don't Know, some kind of signal drawing the TARDIS off course..."

"Where are we?"

"Earth, Utah, North America. About half a mile underground"

At the Doctor's words I froze on the spot. There are only two times that the Doctor finds himself in Utah and once in this regeneration. I thought I had a little more time before facing a Dalek.

"And... when are we?"

"2012," I answered before the Doctor. "Besides if we could turn around, I would not argue."

"Why would we do that?" He asks with a frown.

"Because you will not like what you find here."

"What's here?" Asks Rose, confused.

"The stuff of nightmares. The worst thing ever, you really don't want to be here, Doctor."

I tried, but I failed to convince him.

"It can't be that bad," he said sceptically.

He suddenly turned on the light and they could see it was a kind of museum.

"Blimey! It's a great big museum!"

"An alien museum. Someone's got a hobby. They must've spent a fortune on this."

They moved to observe what was behind glass. I raised my arms angrily, muttering my sudden understanding of Ten's frustration at not being listened to.

"It's a Slitheen's arm! It's been stuffed, oh my god!"

The Doctor noticed the cyberman head. I looked at the suspicious head, although I knew this thing couldn't hurt anyone anymore.

"Oh! Look at you!"

"What is it?"

"An old friend of mine... well, enemy. The stuff of nightmares reduced to an exhibit. I'm getting old."

"Is that where the signal's coming from? Alvia had said that..."

"Nah, it's stone dead. The signal's alive. Something's reaching out, calling for help."

Rose suddenly turned to me.

"And you wanted us to let someone call for help go unheard?" She said venomously. "You're a horrible girl. "