Easy Prey; Easy Reward

Twilight Roamers, as Tom had called them, were failed gods. Demigods were those who could absorb orgonic mana and covert it. Failed gods were those who had lost their sanity whilst trying to ascend. Nonetheless, failed god or not, their power was immense.

Luckily, I held a weapon created in conjunction with a god capable of giving me a chance to fell a failed god: The Divine Sealer. The one I had the highest chance of killing today was called Frigus, the Tundra Stalker.

I stood in a specific spot Lucius had shown me. Directly before where the beast would appear at twilight, rapier in hand.

A sudden rush of strong struck me, nearly making me lose my balance as before me, a gigantic beast appeared before me as the ground covered in small, heavy balls of hail striking the ground, sending a flurry of snow into the air. I held my breath as I stared into the eyes of the beast.

A single yellowish eye with squarish pupils that resembled that of a sheep's on its right side, three smaller ones on its left, hundreds of weapons stabbed in to its hide yet it appeared unaffected by them. Its mouth was ajar, revealing two rows of serrated teeth. Its mouth was pulled into a sort of sinister smirk.

(A/N: To give you an idea of how it looks.)

"Jesus," I muttered,"Alright Artemis

"Jesus," I muttered,"Alright Artemis. Time for one more workout sesh."

I did a few simple stretches and let out a small breath. This was probably the most daunting task I'd taken, gargantuan magic robot or not. Still, I knew whatever reward it brought about would be one I would most definitely be good. Furthermore...I wondered if it would taste any good.

"Second form. All into speed," Blending into the white snow, I shot up faster than a bullet into the air, blurrier than a phantom as I arrived right before the beast's left eye,"ALL INTO STRENGTH!" I roared, sending the sword barrelling into the eye.

"KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRK!" A piercing screech made me recoil as golden chains exploded from the sword, binding the great beast.

I could sense that it was around the strength of a rank 6. Sealing a terrifying beast to this extent, the sword was legendary. But now came the difficult part. I needed to end this fast. Before the two other roamers came to muck up everything, I needed to kill it.

Switching back to second form, I made my way to its back and turned to beast form, grabbing to tufts of its coarse hair for support as I roared,"AMPLIFY!"
Thirty-three blue triangles formed alongside some red ones as I slammed my fist down on the tough hide, a large chunk of meat bursting apart alongside the leathery exterior. Like a worm, I quickly dug in with all my might, digging through the flesh as I nearly gagged from the smell. Luckily I came prepared.

A few metallic cylinders appeared in my hands. I quickly dumped fifty into the large wound I had made and changed back to angel form to fly out as I held the controller in my hand,"Into speed!"