Then Come.

A/N: I had this theme in mind whilst writing.

———

I found myself adorned in a tight-fitting leathery outfit, several inches taller due to the stilettos I wore alongside a jet black dress adorned with skulls and some tight thigh-highs.

My skin was tinted a light shade of purple, body growing much more curvaceous, seductive and revealing, leaving little to the mind's imagination, the epitome of seductress.

With a wave of my fingers, an ebony-purple boney figure formed of mana formed, my fingers scratching its chin. It shivered in delight, its phantasmal, almost ghostly form circling me.

(A/N: Ignore the staff.)

"La Bestia—One

"La Bestia—One." In an instant, the triangles, moons and squares all jumped to 25 purple ones each, a pair of deep purple wings sprouting from my back, a tail of 2 metres in length trailing behind me as I took to the skies,"I heard some people have come to find me?"

Staring down at this army at least a hundred thousand strong, I let out a small laugh. Whether it was because nervousness or confidence, even I couldn't tell.

It felt like a boss battle. A final showdown. Yet, feeling the abject fear in the soldiers' hearts brought about a sense of confidence in me as I smushed down on this anxiety and fear of failure.

"Artemis Blythe, I admit you are strong. But to defeat two rank 8s in a pseudo rank 9 formation? You must be insane."

"You know, at rank 1, I took down two rank 5s. At rank 4, I took down six rank 6s. What's to say I can't replicate it at rank 7?" I asked curiously.

"If you think the gap in power between rank 7 and 9 is a joke, I welcome you to try." Harley Jude, Queen of Hearts boasted.

"I think I do want to try. La Bestia—Two." I snapped my fingers, several hundred thousand black flames formed faster than the blink of an eye, sitting very still above the army.

La Bestia—The first form granted the Draconic form, allowing me to flow. The second form granted a large influx of mana capacity equivalent to a rank 10's.

Responding to my threat, the powerful aura of a pseudo rank 9 appeared, making my pupils shrink, narrowing as I felt threat. The dragon had nothing on this. Furthermore, now that Tom had said that there was a cooldown to all the things Tarkyol granted like Draconic Strength, that was out of the question.

"Give it up, Artemis. Join the demonic faction. You won't regret it."

At this instant, a loud voice sounded,"So noisy. Yet you didn't invite me?" I whipped my head to find an angel floating in the skies, a head of blue hair and a confident smile, exuding a powerful aura which overwhelmed the pseudo-rank 9 formation. Behind him, an army no less strong appeared, unveiled to the world in all its glory,"HAIL THE RIGHTEOUS FACTION!" The man was dressed in royal robes, sky blue in colour, an air of regality surrounding him. He was like a king lording over the people, immovable as a mountain, grand as the heavens themselves!