Pooling Desires (1/2)

MATURE SCENE AHEAD! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

———

I felt my cheeks burning as her sweltering breath sent electrifying quivers from my spine down to my very core between my thighs.

"Do you know the meaning behind the name, libidine pool, Arty?" Charlie asked as she straddled me, legs tightly wrapped around my waist.

"W-What are you doing C-Cha—Charlie..." My voice was weak, quiet, demure. I could almost see it, my god awful beet red cheeks, burning brighter than the sun.

"This liquid is called libidine water," Deft hands pulled me down underwater and into her kiss, a mixture of sweet saliva and even sweeter honey-like liquid intermixing in our mouths, her ravenous tongue ravishing me without hesitation, reaching the back of my mouth, forcing down this liquid.

My body felt hot, itchy—It felt as if something was welling inside me, a dissatisfaction, a want, a wanton want. A hunger that had to be satisfied, a need that required immediate attention.

I gasped for air as we surfaced, a whisper sounding in my ear as I felt a tinge of pain before a wave of pleasure cascaded over me like an all-consuming tsunami, overpowering all my senses whole as I found myself growing more subservient to these chains of passion,"Does it feel hot? Is there a thirst you need to quench?"

With a quick pull, the my bra was deftly undone, making me feel like a deer in the headlights as I grabbed onto her shoulders,"P-Please..."

"Hm? What was that?" Her fingers were relentless in their assault of amorous lecherous intent teasing me to no end, tracing ghostly lines upon my body but never straying too far, leaving me increasingly restless with each fleeting touch. Her lips pressed against my neck, the momentary pain sending me even deeper down this rabbit hole of sinful depravity as she left upon this vulnerable neck of mine, a mark of darkened purple to signify that I was taken.

"Please!" I gasped out, this stifling feeling would drive me mad if I didn't do anything about it. I heard a small buzz, my eyes catching sight of two tiny pill-like objects appearing in her free hand,"W-What are those things?"

"Magisters need release too, y'know?" She pressed them to my peaks, the sudden vibration making me let out a squeal of surprise before she cupped her hand over my mouth as I squirmed about, unsure if what I felt was discomfort or pleasure,"Shhh. You can't moan too loudly Arty else the maids upstairs hear you."

"This is—Ngh...Unfair!" I cried out as she somehow managed to restrain my arms with cushioned metallic handcuffs, stopping me from removing them, my breathing ragged, chest heaving up and down rapidly.

"Do you want me to stop then?" She whispered in my ear, fingers just stopping a hair's breadth away from my panties.

Squirming, I mumbled out acknowledgement to which she shot back an innocent grin,"I'm sorry, I seem to have not caught what you said. Could you say it louder?"

"Remove the handcuffs firs—"

"Nope," She grabbed my restrained arms and hung them around her neck,"You need to tell me exactly what you want me to do to you Arty. Her voice was low, seductive; Experienced, knowing exactly how to send these electrifying shivers down my spine and these tingling sensations throughout my body.

The embarrassment was killing me, face reddened likened to that of a ripe tomato. Yet as each second passed, the itching sensation got worse.

The growing unbearable heat at my core made me more restless as time went on, my legs writhed from the agonising stifling sensation.

Eventually, unknown to me whether it was the water or my yearning for more, my willpower gave out. Ironic, wasn't it? Under oppression of the mighty, I never faltered and yet, under these devilish hands without the hint of strength, I caved in so easily to this ache, this lecherous pursuit.

"T-Touch me..."

"You need to ask nicely, don't you?" She nipped my lip, our eyes locked on each other.

"P-Please..."

"Please what?" She teased, an amused grin on her face frustrating me to no end.

"Please...T-T-Touch m-me..."

"Where?"

"D-Down..." I stammered out quietly, unable to hold my gaze against her intense eyes, shuffling my eyes to anything but hers.

Unfortunately, my eyes landed on the bed, to which she let out an impish cackle,"So it's the bed you want to be on." Not giving me a chance to react, she carried me bridal style, face firmly pressed against her chest.

I decided to get my revenge.

Biting down softly, I saw her smile immediately get stifled,"Arty—Ah! J-Just what are you doing?!" She let out a low moan, face painted a light shade of pink.

"Vengeance." I answered in a muffled tone, licking and biting, not letting up.

We collapsed onto the bed, her expression clouded over by lust as she panted,"You're...Not bad," Self-satisfaction that came was ephemeral, wiped away clean as she finished,"...But I'm better."

With a snap of her fingers, I caught sight of a small hook forming on the headboard. She pushed me softly against the headboard with the slyest grin, pulling my hands high above my head and before my increasingly dizzy head could comprehend, a thin clatter told me I couldn't move my arms. They hung uselessly above me, restricting movement.

I gulped, my body turning rigid as her luscious lips trailed down, leaving soft, ghostly kisses, stopping for a moment on my collarbone before travelling down further and further.

Throbbing. I felt a throbbing sensation welling in me as I waited with bated breath, gulping loudly as I felt her hand quietly slip below my panties.

"One...Oh my, my, my. How soaked are you?" I panted hard as a finger of hers slipped in. I could feel myself contracting around her wriggling finger before I let out a surprised gasp as her tongue circled my clitoris. These suppressed moans of mine burst out like a dam, stammering breaths in between as I struggled to keep my mind from blanking.

"Artemis..." She called out as a second and third finger slipped in,"Have you any idea how lewd a face you're making right now?"