Play With My Food

In an instant, the world around me turned blindingly white, power sapping from my body as I felt the several dimensions crumble down into a single world.

The familiar push of gravity downwards, the faint hint of coolness dashing through the air as a voice entered my ears,"You'll find yourself in room. I've prepared everything to quench your anger, you just need to commit the act. After that, every trace of magic will be erased from the minds of everyone." In an instant, knowledge of who these god-like entities were entered my head.

"Could you make an exception?"

"You and your wife, I presume?"

"Yes. And, if you don't mind, do bring her father over too. I have some words to share and some actions to commit."

"If that is all, I bid you adieu."

I chuckled at that statement,"Ciao."

Opening my eyes, I found myself standing in a room of darkness, eerily familiar to the one I began in.

Before me, five individuals stood before me. Five men, each one bound down and gagged, struggling.

"Evening, gentlemen. I believe we can talk as equals now seeing as we're all sinners here bound to die with no one to mourn us." I walked slowly to a small table where a reminiscent sight filled my eyes. My toolkit. Needles, knives, poisons, bear traps, gasoline and a multitude of other things.

"Shall we start with the least grievous one?" I turned to the first man. The one who had been waiting in the shadows,"I haven't even met you. You and I hold no grudge. I'll make it quick and painless." He was struggling like an animal caught in a trap, eyes peering up at me.

"Hold still or I'll make sure it'll be more painful than it has to be." I took a syringe containing colourless liquid from the table—Cyanide.

It would be quick.

Plunging it into his neck, I pressed down, sending a shot of the stuff straight into an artery. He struggled for a few moments more before quietly slumping down.

"Next. You two. You wanted to use Charlie as leverage against me. And you wanted to use her to fight me. I'll be honest, I would keep you for last but I see two other people far more worthy of that." I traced the table,"What to use tsk tsk tsk. This'll do."

I picked up a chainsaw and put on a pair of earmuffs before revving the machine to life, its roar ripping through the muffled silence as I licked my lips. This would be my last meal as a killer.

After this, I vowed to go clean. No more killing. No more violence. Unfortunately for them, I enjoyed playing with my food.

"Shall we go with feet first?" I let out a giggle as I carved up their feet starting with the toes, slowly cutting slices. You know, it was quite similar to cutting up slices of ham once you got to the thighs. Ah, but I couldn't just let them bleed from the arteries. I needed to be cruel. Much, more cruel.

I grabbed a needle and went up to the first one, caressing his face tenderly,"Close your eyes and just imagine with me. If you don't listen, you'll regret it."

He didn't comply, glaring indignantly at me as I shook my head, as if disappointed with him,"Well, I did say you would regret it," Raising the needle to his eye, I let out a sharp peal of laughter,"Hold still or eye'll miss it!"

I felt his shaking, his fear—I thrived on it. Plunging the needle deeply, I found the eye to be jelly-like. Blood was pouring out and I wasn't too keen to get my clothes dirty.