Character Information

(Y/N) Kirishima
Cousin of Eijiro Kirishima

Quirk: Succubus
(Y/N)'s quirk is made up of multiple abilities that are similar to those of a succubus.

(Y/N) feeds and gains energy off of physical contact, but she gains more from sexual and intimate experiences. Luckily, she can feed less often and can go a long time without eating, but it will weaken her ability and the longer she goes without eating the more energy she'll need when she feeds once again.

When (Y/N) comes into skin-to-skin contact with anyone, she drains some energy from them. Most times, it isn't noticeable, but when very hungry or low on energy, she can feed off of them to the point of them passing out without realizing it. Luckily, she stops when they go unconscious.

Abilities

(Y/N)'s quirk gives her boosted strength and speed, the amount it's boosted depends on how much energy she has.

When she has enough energy, she can use her quirk to make other unconscious or alter what they see.

(Y/N) can look at anyone's desires, sexual mainly, but she can look at other desires. Sometimes she'll accidentally look at people's sexual desires.

Physical Changes

(Y/N) has wings and a tail, but she often hides them, still, they are always there. She also has fangs and retractable claws.

Her tail is one of the most sensitive parts on her body. This make it extremely uncomfortable for her when she hides it, so often times she'll try to sneakily let it free.

(Y/N)'s quirk makes her appearance more desirable.

Whenever (Y/N) strongly feels any emotion, her eyes will glow a certain color, the color depending on which emotion.

Anger - Deep red
Sadness - Pure white
Happiness - Sky blue
Envy - Lime green
Anxiety - Dark purple
Fear - Navy Blue
Determination - Canary Yellow

Other colors will be revealed as the story goes on.

Weakness

(Y/N)'s quirk is heavily reliant on her emotions to depend on it's strength (etc.), so she gets emotionally attached very easy and when she gets emotionally hurt, it take a terrible toll on her.

(Y/N) is very sensitive on her wings and tail, so those can be some weak spots for her.

Does (Y/N) have a specific sexuality?

Well, I originally intended the main character to be pansexual because of their quirk, but I figured it'd be best not to incorporate it too much into the story!

Anymore questions? Just ask them and I'll answer in the comments, maybe add them to this "chapter" if I think it might be a question many people might be curious about!