Chapter 19 - One For All

^ That's basically what Jackson looks like.

I edited this while really tired, so I'll try to edit it again once I get some sleep! There will be a scene that is intended for mature audiences at the end of the chapter, but I will create a warning before the scene.

Instead of returning to your seat, you went to go recharge with Jackson. You didn't tell him where to meet you, but you knew where he was sitting, so you made your way to his seat, which was across the arena from Class 1-A.

You could hear the sound of your shoes tapping against the cold, concrete floors as you made your way there. You knew the walk might take a while, but that was fine with you.

Even though you were missing the battle to determine who you were to go against next, you were hungry. Sure, you could go a long time without eating, but having energy in the Sports Festival is important, and this heat wasn't helping whatsoever.

You found yourself getting lost in your own thoughts, due to how bored you were walking over to Jackson's seat.

Hiyami smiled as she lifted your tiny body up into the air. You were only four years old.

You were born with certain parts of your quirk, but not all of it. So, you had sharp teeth, tiny wings, and retractable claws, all of which were quite dull, but slowly becoming sharper as you aged.

You and Hiyami were just playing in the backyard of your home. She was sixteen. Her (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes made her relation to you quite evident, even though she was quirkless.

Hiyami giggled as she spun in circles, you giggling with her.

"Spin me faster!" you cheered. You had always loved the feeling of air rushing past your body.

Hiyami stopped spinning and just held you in her arms.

"I'm sorry, but if I spin any faster, you might get hurt!" Hiyami said with a frown. You hated it when she was sad.

"It's okay!" you cheered as you reached to hug her.

"You two having fun?" your mom asked with a smile on her face as she peaked her head through the back door.

You cheerfully grinned at your mom, dramatically nodding your head.

You and Hiyami were always close. Even though she was twelve years older than you, she had always loved your more than anything. You saved her from one of the darkest times in her life, even if you were only a baby when you did.

"So, Little Hero, do you want to go on a walk?" Hiyami asked with a gentle smile, so bright and pure, it seemed to sparkle to the point where it could've been blinding.

"Don't call me 'Little Hero'! I'm big now!" you whined, puffing our your cheeks.

Hiyami giggled and set you on the ground, crossing her legs so that she sat in front of you.

"Fine, but what do you want me to call you?" Hiyami asked.

"I dunno, but something cool! Like All Might!" you said proudly, lifting your fists up into the air and flexing your muscles, which were quite small since due to you being only four.

"Woah! Look how strong you are! Alright, I'll think of something cool since you're so big now," Hiyami said with a smile as she looked up and tapped her pointer finger on her chin.

You looked at Hiyami, your eyes glittering as you waited for whatever nickname she would give to you.

No one in your pre-school liked you because they said your fangs were scary. None of the girls wanted to sit with you during arts and crafts, and the boys said you had cooties.

You were alone, for the most part. Your family were the only friends you had, Hiyami above all.

"One For All! I'll call you that!" Hiyami said with a grin.

"That's cool! Fine, let's go on a walk!" you cheered, jumping up into the air.

"(Y/N)?"

You quickly pealed your eyes off of the ground and looked up to see Jackson. He was waiting for you.

'Was he waiting for me?' you thought as you slowly began to adjust to reality.

"Hungry?" Jackson asked with a charming smile.

"Yeah," you replied, a bit suspicious.

"Good, because I am too," Jackson said with a smirk as he stepped towards you, seeming to tower over you.

Jackson wrapped one of his arms around your waist, and put his other hand on the wall, holding you close, but not crushing you between him and the concrete wall.

Jackson smirked and slowly leaned his head down, gently pressing his lips against yours.

WARNING: Mature scene starts here! The rest of the chapter (apart from the A/N) is intended for mature audiences!

The feeling was euphoric, his energy was, possibly, a million times better than normal. You let out a small moan, which was muffled by his mouth on yours, due to the amazing energy surging through your body.

'I've been feeding off of him for too long. Damn it, I should've been more careful.'

Jackson inserted his tongue into your mouth, swirling it around.

You combed your fingers through his hair, deciding to lightly tug, causing him to groan. He slid the hand he was previously using as support, down your body, stopping behind your knees.

Jackson lifted your leg up, allowing you to feel the hardness of his member on your thigh and crotch.

Jackson pulled away from the kids and leaned down to your ear.

"You make me this way, (Y/N)," Jackson huskily whispered in your ear.

'F*ck. I knew it. He developed feelings, and with how amazing the energy tastes right now, I know his taste will quickly become dull.'

You shivered at the amazing energy. Even with the stress you were feeling, the energy made you feel exhilarated.

"Can you suck me off?" Jackson asked, a pleading look in his eyes.

"That's the most I'll do, okay?" you said as you grabbed his shoulders and turned, pushing him up against the wall.

"For now," Jackson said with a smirk.

'Nope. We're probably never doing this again.'

Jackson unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans that had the logo of an American brand on it.

You got on your knees and pulled down his pants and boxers, revealing his hardened member, which caused you to blush. It wasn't big, nor was it small. It was about average length.

You swirled your tongue around the tip for a few seconds, before going down to the base and licking up to the tip. You repeated this action, causing him to hiss through his teeth.

You grazed your fangs on his shaft, causing him to let out a low growl.

"S-Stop teasing," Jackson groaned.

Heyo! Sorry that I haven't updated in so long! I'll try to update more! Sorry if you didn't like this chapter, it wasn't all that great, so I get it :3

Thank you SO much for reading! I hope you have an AMAZING night/day! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! I love you SOOOOOOO much!
Byyyyyyyyeeeeeeee!