Chapter 2 - Social Interaction

You sat in your new homeroom classroom, listening to Mr.Aizawa speak. Since everyone had their eyes on him, you figured you'd let your tail free since it was feeling quite uncomfortable.

Resting your chin on the palms of your hands, you allowed your tail to slip out from under your shirt and blazer. You stretched your tail out, suddenly feeling an odd chill go down your spine.

You sighed, shrugged it off, allowing your tail to dangle from the chair. Your wings were feeling cramped, but you wouldn't stretch them out in front of others.

Signing, you tucked your tail back into your clothes, keeping your focus on the completely bandaged teacher in front of you.

After quickly addressing the class, Mr.Aizawa excused the class, giving the students free time. Your classmates flocked into their already set group of friends.

"(Y/N), may I speak with you briefly?" Mr.Aizawa asked as he walked over to you. You nodded your head looking at him.

"We have the sports festival coming up, and I expect you train any chance you get. I want to see you do your best, alright?" Mr.Aizawa calmly said. You nodded your head, a neutral expression on your face.

"Yes, sir," you said in a bleak tone.

Time skip

Light chimes could be heard, signaling the end of the period and beginning of lunch. You were hungry, but you didn't want to feed at school.

Eijiro gave you a hug, fully aware that your body would take some his energy.

"Come sit with us," Eijiro said, his arms still wrapped around you.

You sighed, looking at people who stood behind Eijiro, staring at you with curiosity glimmering in their eyes. A blond boy with a black lightning-bolt in his hair, a girl with pink skin and pink hair, and an ash-blonde haired boy stared at you.

"I don't want to disturb you guys," you nervously responded.

"I'm Mina! You won't be disturbing anyone, don't worry about it!" the pink girl cheered.

"I'm Denki, and I'd love to sit next to a beauty like you," the boy with a black lightning bolt in his hair said with a wink.

You smirked and raised a brow at him. He was quite attractive, but he seemed to be a total flirt.

"Shut up, Dunce Face," the ash-blond haired boy growled, walking away.

Ignoring the ash-blond haired boy, the boy referred to as "Dunce Face" smirked at you.

"So, wanna go out sometime?" the boy referred to as "Dunce Face" asked.

"Dude, don't flirt with my cousin right in front of me. Not manly," Eijiro said with a somewhat disgusted look on his face.

Eijiro asked for you to grab a seat while they got their lunch. You looked at the ash-blonde haired boy, who sat a table close to the middle of the cafeteria, assuming Eijiro meant to sit with him.

You shrugged and sat beside the ash-blonde haired boy.

"What's your name?" you asked with a smile.

"Why the fuck are you sitting here?" the boy growled.

"Oh, you found him!" Eijiro said with a smile as he walked over.

Katsuki groaned, rolling his eyes.

"I assumed it'd be fine," you said with a shrug. "Now answer my question," you said.

"Hey, Bakugou!" Eijiro cheered.

"I suppose that answers my question," you said with a shrug.

Bakugou seemed like he wanted to protest, but he didn't. Instead, he angrily clicked his tongue and continued eating.

While Eijiro and his friends ate, you stared off into space, not really knowing to do. You only snapped out of it when you were approached by a woman with black hair.

The woman wore a tight white bodysuit with black, heeled boots and blue socks with suspenders that went up to her belt. On her bodysuit she wore a black, leather, breastless leotard that emphasized her breasts and curves. A red domino mask rested on her face, not hiding her sky-blue eyes.

"Hi, (Y/N) Kirishima, right?" the woman warmly asked.

You smiled and nodded your head.

"It's me, Midnight!" the woman cheered. "I've been looking for you! I'm surprised you went to a cafeteria," Midnight said with a giggle.

"What are you doing here, Midnight?" Denki asked, a brow raised.

"I wanted to let you know that your costume was received last night and you'll be using it during training after lunch," Midnight explained to you.

"Oh, thank you, but I won't be training in the PE uniform?" you asked.

"Eraser agreed that you should break in your costume, get used to it. Say, have you gotten a tour of the school yet?" Midnight asked,

You shook your head in response. Midnight smiled, grabbing your hand.

"I'll show you around!" Midnight said with a smile.

"Okay," you nervously responded, letting her drag you out of the cafeteria.

Time skip

Your classmates were wearing the school gym uniform, which was a navy tracksuit with bold white lines on it. A "U" was in white on the chest of the uniform, going up to the shoulder. On the abdomin area of the tracksuit,"A" was written in white, the legs of the letter reaching and going down to the tracksuit bottoms.

"Let's go put your costume on!" Midnight cheered. You nodded your head, following her to the girls changing room.

Time skip

You looked at the mirror, regretting that you had let Midnight design your costume.

The costume's main piece was a black, leather backless leotard, a small area cut out for your tail. Under your breasts, there was a long, thin open area that exposed your stomach. Long, grey, heeled boots went up to your knees. a garter belt connected the bottom of your bodysuit with your translucent, black long socks that went up to your mid-thigh.

You twirled your tail in your hand as you looked at yourself in the mirror, your eyes wide. You didn't know how to tell Midnight that it showed too much skin for your taste. You didn't want to insult her.

"So, what do you think?" Midnight asked with an excited smile on her face.

You'd feel terrible if you were the reason Midight's charming smile had gone away.

"I love it!" you cheered, a painful smile on your face.

Heyo! Thank you so much for reading! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! Love ya! Byyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee!