Chapter 6 - First Game!

Class 1-C-K joined your class, Class 1-A, and Class 1-B.

The crowd roared, excited for the games to begin.

The classes formed a large crowd in front of a quite small stage, which Midnight stood on. She help a whip in her hand, lifting it up into the air. She was wearing her revealing costume, causing you, and many others, to blush.

'Is her outfit even remotely appropriate for the situation...?' I thought to myself, covering your blush with your hand.

"Now, the introductory speech! And for the student pledge, we have Katsuki Bakugou!" Midnight yelled.

You giggled as you looked at Bakugou.

'Who let him do the student pledge. He's gonna f*ck it up somehow.'

"Shaddap," Bakugou mumbled to you as he walked towards the stage, your classmates stepping out of his way.

Most of the boys in your class mumbled to each other about how Bakugou was the Class 1-A rep and how other classes seemed to not like your class.

"I just wanna say," Bakugou said into the mic, his smooth, deep voice echoing from the speakers and throughout the stadium,"I'm gonna win."

"DAMN IT, BAKUGOU!" you yelled. Your class seemed petrified as the rest of the students booed your class.

"WHY WOULD YOU BE SO DISRESPECTFUL? YOU'RE REPRESENTING US ALL!" Iida yelled at Bakugou.

"Not my fault the rest of you are just stepping stones to my victory," Bakugou said, sounding uninterested as he gave us a thumbs down.

I growled and marched onto the stage, grabbing Bakugou by the ear and dragging him off the stage.

"HEY, WHAT THE HELL?! THAT HURTS!" Bakugou shouted at you.

"STOP BEIN' A PRICK!" you shouted at Bakugou.

"LET GO OF MY EAR!" Bakugou shouted back at you.

"A couples quarrel, I see," Kaminari teased.

"SHUT UP!" both you and Bakugou yelled at Kaminari.

"Without further ado, it's time for us to get started! This is where you begin to feel the pain!" Midnight cheered into the microphone, her voice being echoed by the speakers.

"The first fateful game of the festival!" Midnight cheered, a screen appearing behind her. The screen showed something that looked like a game of slots. Images and words quickly sped by as a section of the screen span, jittering slightly.

"Ta-dah!" Midnight cheered as the section of the screen stopped spinning, revealing the words,"Obstacle Race."

"All eleven classes will participate in this treacherous contest! The track is four kilometers around the outside of the stadium," Midnight explained.

"I don't want to restrain anyone, at least in this game. As long as you don't leave the course, you're free to do whatever your heart desires! Now then, take your places, contestants!" Midnight cheered.

Your class, along with the other ten classes, crowded around a tall arch, the entrance into the race itself. On the top of the arch, there were three green lights, signaling that it wasn't time to go yet.

The entrance leaded into a tall, but narrow tunnel, but you couldn't see very well since you ended up in the back of the crowd.

The first of the green lights on top of the arch turned off, a small beeping noise signaling that we were on second closer to the race starting.

You got ready to run. You were going to fly most of the way, but you needed to get some space to open up your wings.

The second of the green lights on the arched turned off, signaling you only had one second left.

You took a deep breath, as your eyes focused on where you needed to go next. Your heart raced in your chest as you got ready to run, revving up your quirk.

The third light went off.

"BEGIN!" Midnight yelled.

Everyone launched from their spot, you included.

The tunnel was too narrow and there were way too many people. You were pushed and shoved as you weaved your way through the crowd.

You were squished by multiple bodies, but this ended up giving you extra energy. Your eyes glowed yellow as you feel more and more determination bubble up inside of you.

'I can't expand my wings like this! Let alone even get them out of the tracksuit!' you thought to yourself as you were pushed through the tunnel, only getting closer to the exit of the tunnel.

You began running as you made your way out, but you couldn't open your wings yet. You knew it wouldn't take long for someone to be directly behind you, at risk of being stabbed by the sharp spikes on the tips of your wings.

Suddenly, you felt ice come from behind you, and before you knew it, your feet were frozen in their spot.

Todoroki sprinted ahead of all of the students, leaving all the students, you included, frozen in our spots.

You looked around, realizing that because no one could move, no one was behind you. You didn't have to risk harming anyone. Your wings cut through the back of your tracksuit as they grew. You smirked, waving to the crowd of frozen students.

You used your strength to pull your feet out of the ice. With a single flap of your wings, you were launched forward, up into the air.

Many of your classmates escaped or dodged the ice, even those from other classes, but you were ahead. This course would be easy for you because it was open air. You could fly at extreme speeds.

"Thanks for the help, Todoroki!" you shouted down to the dual haired boy as you flew by.

You had the first game in the bag. This was your type of thing, but you didn't speed up much, not yet.

"Oh! Enemies have shown up out of nowhere! I bet we're in for a treat here! A test of strength and cunning! It's robo-inferno!" Present Mic's voice cheered through the speakers.

Extremely tall, dark green robots that even reached up to how high you were flying stood in the path of you and the other classes.

Heyo! Thank you SO for reading! I hope you have a great night/day! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! I love ya! Byyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee!