Chapter 13 - Happily

HE IS MY CHILD! GAH I LOVE HIM! He is an underrated bb that deserves more attention in the anime and manga >:(!

You told Jackson to meet you later. You felt like you had to watch Tsuburaba's match. Besides, if you watched, you would see who you had to go up against next.

You stretched your arms and sat beside Eijiro, Bakugou sitting on the other side of him.

"You better make it to the semi-finals," Bakugou growled.

"Why?" you asked with a giggle.

"So that I can kick your ass myself," Bakugou growled, a smirk on his face.

"You're on," you teased, winking at him. Bakugou blushed and looked back at the match.

"Gross, guys, don't flirt while I'm between you guys, jeez," Eijiro mumbled.

"WE WEREN'T!" Bakugou shouted in response to Eijiro, but you kept quiet.

"Maybe you weren't," Eijiro chuckled as he looked at you. You jabbed your fingers into his stomach, a close-eyed smile on your face.

Eijiro grunted at the pain. His face was scrunched up as he winced, causing you to giggle.

"Say that again, I dare you," you cheerfully said, your voice quickly becoming dark and menacing.

"Sorry, jeez!" Eijiro sighed.

You hummed happily and turned to look at the fight.

Your eyes widened when you saw that Sero was already trapped in some sort of cage. The cage was almost entirely clear, but Sero couldn't seem to get out.

"Sero has been immobilized. Tsuburaba wins!" Midnight shouted, ending the game.

'That was quick! Dang it, I missed the whole match!'

"Wow! Another quick match! Quite anti-climactic!" Present Mic shouted.

'Ouch.'

You looked at Tsuburaba, a small smile on your face. You'd have to fight him next.

Tsuburaba looked around, his eyes searching through the stands. As he looked around, his face seemed to show a bit of disappointment, until his eyes landed on you.

Tsuburaba waved to you, just making sure you were watching. When you waved back, he smirked and sent a wink your way.

You raised your brows at Tsuburaba, smirking back at him. You crossed your legs, resting your chin on the palm of your hand as you rested your elbow on your upper thigh.

Katsuki noticed Tsuburaba winking your way. He looked at you to see if he was winking at you or someone else, but he could tell it was to you by the way you responded.

"What was that?" Eijiro asked, noticing it as well.

You turned to Eijiro, an unimpressed look on your face. He knew what your quirk did and how it affected those around you.

"What do you think it was?" you asked. Eijiro knew fully well how much attention you got.

"Some guy winking at you," Katsuki replied, sounding annoyed, as per usual.

"Wow, won't you look at that. You already knew," you said flatly, standing up from your seat.

"Where are you going?" Bakugou asked, his brow raised at you.

"I'm going to grab something to eat," you replied with a small smile.

"What do you mean? You don't—" Eijiro said, before cutting himself off. "Oh, okay. Be careful," Eijiro warned.

"I will," you replied, not really caring much. Of course you were going to be careful about getting caught.

You turned away from your classmates and left the stands as the third battle begun. You received stares from workers who were just sweeping the hallways, but you bother to look their way.

You reached the spot you told Jackson to meet you, but saw no one was there. You sighed and leaned against the wall. You stared at your arms, the foundation that covered your scars seeming to fade.

'Shit.'

You groaned as you stood up, tears staining your face. It hurt, so much, but you needed to mend your wounds.

You walked over to where your parents kept some of their back-up alcohol. They got drunk so often, they never could really count how many bottles they had. They wouldn't miss half a bottle of cheap whiskey.

You opened the fridge and took out the cheapest bottle of alcohol you could find, which turned out to actually be some vodka.

You first poured some on your arms, crying out due to the stinging sensation. You ripped most off one of the pant-legs of your sweatpants off. You shredded it into a couple long strips of fabric. You cut some of the strips of fabric in half and tied them around the cuts on your arms. You did the same for your legs and grabbed a bottle of water.

The loss of fabric gave you chills. It was cold, and you didn't know how long you'd be down in the basement.

You looked at the stairs, knowing you could escape, but the punishment would only be worse. Much, much worse. You knew that if you even attempted to escape, you'd regret it.

You sighed and curled up on the floor. You tucked your legs into your baggy sweatshirt, allowing it to warm you up.

There was nothing to do down there, so you would just stare at the wall, thinking about the time when you lived happily with your family.

You though about scenarios where your family would've stayed happy. You thought of the possibility that your parents could've forgiven you. You thought about Hayami.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" an American voice cheered, snapping you out of your thoughts. "You okay?" Jackson asked.

"Uh— Yeah, just thinking," you giggled, looking up at him with a smile on your face.

"Oh, okay," Jackson replied as he got closer to you. "I love strong girls, ya' know," he growled, his voice low and husky.

"Oh, do you?" you asked with a giggle, grabbing the collar of his white dress shirt.

"Definitely," Jackson replied, his breath warm on your face. You smirked at him and attached your lips to his neck, your sharp teeth grazing his skin.

• • •

"What the f*ck is taking (Y/N) so long? The lines can't possibly be that long, no one wants to miss out on the battles," Katsuki growled.

"I dunno? Maybe she doesn't want to eat at the seats," Eijiro responded. He knew why you were taking so long, but Katsuki didn't need to know.

"Why the hell not?" Katsuki growled in response.

"She doesn't like it when people watch her eat," Eijiro responded, an uncomfortable look on his face. It was weird to think about how his little cousin was probably making out with some random stranger.

Heyo! Thank you SO much for reading! So, I'm a lil' heartbroken I think, so it's kinda hard to write about romance (sometimes). I'll probably edit this small rant out later, but I suppose that it's here for now.

I hope you have an AMAZING night/day! I love you all SOOOO much!
Byyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee