Chapter 4 - Different

Warning: At the end of this chapter, there will be a pretty intense kissing scene, but nothing more. I'll put a warning nonetheless.

You turned around, looking at the freckled, green haired boy in front of you.

"Oh, hello," you replied, your eyes wide once you realized how hungry you truly were. It was manageable, but your stomach managed to loudly grumble.

"Hi, I'm Midoriya," the boy, who you now knew to be Midoriya, stuttered.

You smiled at Midoriya, your eyes still a bit wide.

"Hi, I'm (Y/N)," you cheerfully replied.

"Uh...are you okay?" Midoriya asked.

"Mhm," you shortly replied, hoping to not come off as rude.

"Oh, okay. Well, I know this is weird and I know you already said you were embarrassed, but what is your quirk?" Midoriya asked, too curious about his question to notice your slight discomfort.

"I uh- it's...well," you nervously stuttered, rubbing the back of your neck as you avoided eye contact.

"Man, I'm sore- Oh, hey Midoriya!" Eijiro said as he walked out the bathroom.

"Oh, hi Kirish- Eijiro!" Midoriya cheered.

You looked at Eijiro with wide eyes, pleading him to get you out of the awkward situation you were now in. He nodded his head slightly, signaling to you that he got the hint.

"Sorry, (Y/N) and I need to get home as soon as possible!" Eijiro said, grabbing your wrist. You felt slightly more energized because of this.

"Oh, okay. Bye then," Midoriya said, sounding a bit disappointed.

"Bye!" Eijiro cheered as he ran off, holding your wrist.

You waved to Midoriya while Eijiro dragged you away.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you that someone was joining us on our walk home," Eijiro said as he exited the school building. He was now walking, so he let go of your wrist.

"What was takin' you so f*cking long, Shitty Hair?" Bakugou growled.

"Sorry! Something came up," Eijiro chuckled.

"Hey, Demon Chick," Bakugou sighed at you.

"Demon chick?!" you yelled, shocked.

"Sorry, he does that to everyone," Eijiro apologizes for Bakugou.

"What? You have demon wings and a f*ckin' demon tail," Bakugou replied.

"Okay, but I'm not a demon!" you yelled at Bakugou.

"Oh, you sure look like one!" Bakugou growled.

"EXCUSE ME?!" you shouted at Bakugou.

"YOU HEARD ME RIGHT!" Bakugou yelled.

"That hurt," you mumbled, puffing out your bottom lip.

"I'M NOT SAYING YOU'RE UGLY! I'm not saying your wings and tail look like those of a demon!" Bakugou shouted at you. "Besides, aren't female demons normally really attractive?" Bakugou asked, glancing to the side.

Eijiro raised a brow at this, and so did you.

"SO IT WAS A COMPLIMENT!" Bakugou shouted at you.

"Look at that! Bakugou complimented someone! I knew you could be directly nice!" Eijiro cheered.

"SHUT UP! OF COURSE I CAN BE NICE!" Bakugou shouted at Eijiro.

"Yeah, because telling someone to shut up is definitely kind," you sarcastically said.