Chapter 18 - Round Two!

Eijiro reached one of his arms behind him and grabbed Iida's wrist. Once he had a strong grip on one of his wrists, he swung Iida around, freeing himself from Iida's hold.

It was now Eijiro's turn, and it would be much easier for him due to them being much closer to the edge, them being only about six feet away. Eijiro jumped at Iida, winding his arm back.

Eijiro got close to landing on the ground, so he swung his arm forward, landing a swift punch on Iida's face.

Iida flew backwards due to the force of the punch. He got dangerously close to the edge, but managed to stop himself in time.

Iida jumped into a sprint towards Eijiro, but Eijiro was ready. He clenched his hand into a fist, and swung upwards once Iida was close enough, hitting him straight in the jaw.

Iida's eyes widened, his body going about six inches off of the ground, but Eijiro wanted to finish this battle as soon as possible.

As Iida was in the air, Eijiro bent down and grabbed his ankles.

Eijiro gripped onto Iida's ankles and swung his body around his circles. Your eyes widened as you watched Eijiro just spin, swinging Iida.

Once Eijiro believed that he had picked up enough speed, he let go of Iida's ankles, sending him flying out of bounds.

Iida managed to turn himself mid-air, so that he landed on his feet instead of his back, but he landed out of bounds.

"Iida is out of bounds! Eijiro Kirishima wins!" Midnight yelled, his face just as serious as it had been since the finals began.

You stood up and loudly cheered, happy that your cousin had made it to the next round. Maybe you'd be able to fight him, that is if the both of you made it to the semi-finals.

"THAT WRAPS UP ALL OF ROUND ONE, FOLKS!" Present Mic cheered.

'Oh shoot! My match is next!'

"I gotta go!" you yelled in a panic as you turned away, ready to make your way to the waiting room.

"Hey," Bakugou flatly said as he grabbed your shoulder, which was clothed. You couldn't feel his energy, but you could smell his extremely sweet scent. It was almost intoxicating.

"Good luck, Kitten," Bakugou mumbled, his voice loud enough for you to hear.

You turned around and sent Bakugou a grin, even though he held an uninterested expression.

"Thanks!" you cheered before running off.

Bakugou stood in his spot, watching his spot watching as your body quickly disappeared. He sighed and looked down.

"F*ck."

Time Skip

"WELCOME BACK, FOLKS! It is now ROUND TWO!" Present Mic cheerfully yelled, signaling you to begin walking into the arena.

"I'm sure this next battle will be far from boring! She may have wings and a tail, but she's most definitely human! From the hero course, it's (Y/N) Kirishima!" Present Mic roared.

You smiled at Tsuburaba as he also made his way to the platform, receiving a smile back.

"His solid walls of air could make any of his enemies look like they were a mime! From the hero course, it's Kosei Tsuburaba!" Present Mic yelled.

You stopped once you reached a specific place on the platform, Tsuburaba reaching his specific point, which was only about fifteen feet away from you, only seconds later.

"No hard feelings, okay?" you said with a smile.

"Don't worry about it, I just hope you don't get angry when I win," Tsuburaba teased, smirking at you.

"You wish, Pretty Boy!" you giggled, smirking back at him.

"LET THE FIRST SHOWDOWN OF THE SECOND ROUND BEGIN!"

You jumped up into the air, quickly growing out your wings. You twirled in circles, building momentum as you got ready to dive down to Tsuburaba.

Tsuburaba inhaled, his cheeks full of air. You smirked and dove down towards him, knowing fully well what he planned on doing.

You used your quirk to increase your speed and strength as you got closer to him. He exhaled, creating a bubble of solid air around you.

Due to the momentum you picked up by going at such a fast speed, you broke through the bubble, your strength also helping.

You flipped your body around so that your feet were towards him.

Your foot quickly collided with Tsburaba's face, causing him to fly backwards as you landed.

Tsuburaba grunted as he hit the ground, but he quickly got up. You charged at him, not using your quirk to make you go any faster. You clenched your fists and rose up your right hand, getting ready to throw a punch at him.

Tsuburaba wouldn't just let his happen. He lunged forward, catching your fist in his right hand. You swung your other fist at him, but he caught it in his left. His arms were forming an "X" as he held your fists.

"You're not punching very hard, are you?" Tsuburaba asked, knowing you had to be very strong to break his solid air.

"You're right, I wasn't," you responded, a smirk on your face.

You went down slightly as you kicked him in the crotch, a place he wasn't protecting as well as he probably should have.

Tsuburaba grunted, letting go of your fists to cover his aching crotch.

"OUCH! That had to HURT!" Present Mic yelled, the audience gasping at the obvious pain Tsuburaba was feeling.

Slid out your leg far out so that you were practically squatting on the ground. You wrapped your tail around his ankles and pulled, causing him to fall over.

Tsuburaba fell onto his back, but he refused to give up, even with the pain. Though, the pain still stayed on the front of his mind.

Tsubura deeply inhaled, exhaling to create solid air around your feet.

You growled and flapped your wings to bring you up into the air. You then allowed yourself to fall back down, landing on your feet to destroy the solid air.

Tsuburaba took this as an opening. He stood up, hissing through his teeth due to the pain. Once you landed, he exhaled a large amount of air, creating a cage of solid air around you.

You clenched your right fist and increased your strength, your eyes glowing yellow, like they have many times since the beginning of the sports festival.

You threw a punch at the solid air, still not at your 100% strength. The cage shattered, and you used your speed to dart forward, looking like only a blurred image.

You jumped up, twisting your body mid-air. You round-house kicked Tsuburaba in the chest, using what was possibly too much strength.

He went flying backwards, managing to stop himself from hitting the ground in a painful way, but he landed out of bounds.

"Tsuburaba is out of bounds! (Y/N) Kirishima moves on to the second round!" Midnight yelled, sending you a quick smile.

You walked over to Tsuburaba, offering to shake his hand.

Tsuburaba sent you a small smile, and took your hand, shaking it in his. You cheerfully smiled back at him, and he couldn't help pulling you into a hug.

"I don't want to hurt you," you mumbled.

"It's just a hug. Don't worry about it," Tsuburaba chuckled.

You smiled and hugged him back, the idea of having a true friend giving you a warm feeling inside.

"AWWWH! AREN'T THEY ADORABLE? LET'S SHOW 'EM SOME LOVE!" Present Mic yelled, sounding to be fanboying over the hug.

Heyo! Thank you SO much for reading! I hope you have an AMAZING night/day! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! I love you all SOOOOOO much!
Byyyyyyyyeeeeeee!