Chapter 12 - For Kicks

You were walking to the changing room. Your battle was first, and you weren't planning on, or allowed to, fight in that cheerleading uniform.

You felt a hand grab your wrist, causing you to yelp.

"Sorry, it's just me," Jackson chuckled.

"You scared me!" you shouted.

Jackson chuckled at you, causing you to pout at him.

"Awh, dont look at me like that," Jackson sighed.

You huffed, puffing out one of your cheeks.

"You look amazing in that uniform," Jackson huskily whispered.

"Jackson, I need you to save your energy for after this battle," you told him.

"It's okay, I'll be fine because of my quirk. I produce my own energy from sunlight," Jackson said, grabbing your hand and kissing it.

"Fine, but really quickly. I need to change," you sighed. You had lost some energy from running away from Bakugou, so you supposed you could use the energy.

Jackson smirked and roughly pressed his lips against yours.

Time Skip

You sat in the waiting room, your cheek in your hand.

'What if Bakugou saw?'

Your shook your head.

'Not just him, anyone. Gosh, that was risky.'

You sighed and pinched the bridge of your nose.

Time Skip

"Alright, audience, lets cut to the good stuff and not delay these finals any longer!" Present Mic cheered.

"Welcome our first fighters!" Present Mic shouted. A photo of you and Yoayorozu appeared beside on another. You held a confident look on your face while she held a more stoic one.

"It's Momo Yoayorozu from the hero course!" Present Mic shouted as Yoayorozu walked out of a tunnel and towards a large, raised concrete area that had been used for the cavalry battle.

"Versus, (Y/N) Kirishima, also from the hero course!" Present Mic shouted.

You exited your tunnel and began walking towards the same raised concrete area, a smirk on your face. Even though you were smirking, you weren't going to underestimate Yoayorozu's strength.

The both of you only stopped walking when you were standing about fifteen feet apart from each other.

"The rules are simple! Immobilize your opponent or force them outta' the ring! You can also win by getting the other person to cry uncle!" Present Mic shouted, his voice sounding quite dramatic.

"Bring on the injuries, cuz' we got our very own Recovery Girl waiting on standby! So, put your morals aside and don't be afraid to play dirty, but of course no life-threatening crap, folks! It's no allowed!" Present Mic explained.

"Real heroes use their quirks to throw villains in jail, not kill them!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"I'll stop anyone who tries to get too rough," Cementoss's deep echoed said as he sat on a cement chair of his own creation.

"No hard feelings," you said to Yoayorozu with a wink.

Yoayorozu nodded her head as she looked at you, trying to think.

"Ready?" Present Mic shouted, his voice cracking due to the high pitch.

"BEGIN!" Present Mic shouted.

You grew out your wings and claws and flew up into the air, charging at Yoayorozu.

Yoayorozu's eyes widened. She quickly formed a shield on her forearm and used to to defend herself from you.

You retracted your claws and kicked the shield with quite a lot of strength. You didn't go all out since you didn't know how long this battle would last. You know how strong Yoayorozu was, so you assumed the battle would last a while.

Yoayorozu grunted as she went flying backwards. You flew up, building up more momentum as you flew back down, ready to kick the shield once again.

'Does she not realize how close she is to the edge?'

Yoayorozu gritted her teeth and managed to catch her footing. She looked up and saw you only about two feet away from her.

You landed a hard kick on the shield, and she went flying backwards once again. You landed and returned your wings to their normal size.

Yoayorozu saw this as a chance to fight you, and she formed a metal rod in her hand to use as a weapon.

"Yoayorozu is out of bounds!" Midnight shouted.

Yoayorozu looked down at her feet. She was standing out of bounds.

Yoayorozu dropped the shield and rod on the floor, her face full of disbelief. She had lost, just like that. She didn't even put up a fight.

"Wow! Just like that, (Y/N) Kirishima wins! That was hardly even a minute!" Present Mic shouted, sounding to be in awe.

You felt bad for Yoayorozu, but it couldn't be helped. You walked over to her, a welcoming smile on your face.

"Hey, you did good," you assured.

"No," Yoayorozu sighed,"I didn't."

Yoayorozu walked past you, bumping your shoulder. She was angry, but you didn't know if she bump was on purpose.

'Did she just...?'

You took a deep breath, realizing that you were starting to frown. You smiled at the audience and walked off the concrete platform, a small weight on your chest.

You walked back to the tunnel you had entered through, feeling a bit hurt at just the thought of Yoayorozu being angry with you.

You entered the waiting room, your eyes landing on a brown haired boy.

"(Y/N), congrats. You're really strong," the brown haired bow said with a charming smile.

You smiled back at him.

"Thanks. What's your name?" you asked.

"I'm Tsuburaba. I'm in Class 1-B," the boy said.

"Nice," you cheerfully said.

"So, you got a boyfriend?" Tsuburaba asked.

"Ah— No, not really," you giggled, nervously rubbing the back of your neck.

"Really? That's surprising," Tsuburaba said, his brows raised.

"Eh, I don't really do boyfriends," you responded, a sheepish smile on your face.

Tsuburaba looked up and saw his image appear on the screen. He needed to leave.

"Well, maybe I'll change you're mind," Tsuburaba said as he stood up from his seat. "I need to go. I'll look for you in the crowd when I win," he said, winking at you. You giggled at him as he began
walking out the room.

"I'll be counting on that," you said with a smirk. Your quirk caused you to act more flirty.

Heyo! Thank you SO much for reading! I hope you have an AMAZING night/day! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! I love you all SOOOO much!
Byyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee!