Chapter 1 - Who Are You?

(Y/N) = Your (first) name

You sighed, looking yourself in the mirror. You adjusted your uniform because you wanted to leave a good impression on your new teachers and classmates. You had already spoke to one of them, Midnight.

Midnight had asked if you already had a costume designed, but you explained to her that you hadn't yet. The conversation was over the phone, so you couldn't see her facial expressions.

Midnight suggested she design one for you that fit your quirk, since she had been given a detailed description of it. You didn't know much about her, so you agreed.

"Hey, (Y/N), you ready?" you heard Eijiro call you to you.

"One second!" you yelled back.

You (a/n: If your hair is short, your hair has hairspray to keep down the stray hairs) made sure your waterfall-braid was in order, putting in
bobby-pins where it was necessary.

You put on your brown, over-the-shoulder bag, which contained pencils, a notebook, and your sketchbook. You jogged out of your room while pulling up your knee-high socks.

"You ready?" Eijiro asked.

You nodded your head, hesitating a bit.

"AWH, IT'S (Y/N)'S FIRST DAY!" your aunt, Kamie whined as he engulfed you into a warm hug. Rica put her hand on Kamie's shoulder.

"Can't...breath...," you croaked out.

"Sweetie, let her go, you're choking her," Rica calmly said.

"Oh, sorry," Kamie nervously said as she let go of you, taking a step back. "I'm just so proud!" Kamie cheered.

"I am too. You look beautiful, Sweetie," Rica warmly said. You flashed her a bright smile.

"Thank you," you warmly said. Your aunts took a photo of you and Eijiro together, the let you and him leave the house to head to school.

School has been going on for a week or two, but it was your first day.

You entered school campus, stars in your eyes as you walked through the gates.

"Wow! This place is even better than I remembered!" you cheered.

"Yeah, the campus is amazing," Eijiro agreed. "I'll show you to our classroom, and I'm sure Mr.Aizawa will get someone to tour you around afterwards," he continued.

"Mr.Aizawa? That's the homeroom teacher, right?" you nervously asked, hoping you were correct.

"Yeah!" Eijiro cheered as he lead you inside the school building.

"Heck yeah! I got it right!" you cheered, skipping along behind your cousin.

Eijiro brought you up some stairs and down a hall way to an extremely tall door, maybe even three or four times your height, with "1-A" largely written on it in red lettering.

"You ready?" Eijiro asked, noticing the fearful look on your eyes. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath, allowing a smile grow on your face as you exhaled.

"Yup!" you cheered, sending him a closed eyed grin. Eijiro returned the smile and slid the door open, stepping into the classroom ahead of you.

"Hey, guys!" Kirishima yelled to his classmates.

"Hey, Kirishima!" you heard the combined voices of multiple students, some boys and some girls, cheer back.

You took a deep breath and stepped into the classroom, everyone furrowing their brows at you. You took a deep breath and looked at Eijiro.

"Just take a seat, class is about to start, you're right there in the front," Eijiro whispered to you, pointing at an empty seat between what looked to be a floating girl's school uniform, and a freckled boy with messy green hair.

Eijiro waved to you as he walked to his seat that was one row behind you and two columns away from you.

You waved back, sighing as you walked to your seat. Everyone seemed to have their eyes on you, while you tried to just focus on your desk.

You folded your hands on your desk, twirling your thumbs together, feeling many pairs of eyes on you, making you slightly uncomfortable, but you had gotten used to attention.

You felt everyone's eyes tear off of you as the door slid open. You looked up to see a man who was completely wrapped in bandages.

Your eyes widened as you looked at him.

'Is that Mr.Aizawa?' you questioned yourself in the form of a thought.

"Good morning class. I'm sure you have all noticed, we have a new face in our class. (Y/N), please come up and introduce yourself," the man completely wrapped in bandages said to you.

You nodded you hand, leaving your bag at your desk as you stood up, straightening out your blazer and skirt. You walked to the front of the class, a nervous smile on your face.

"Uh, hi. I'm (Y/N) Kirishima-" you said, but was interrupted by a girl who's skin was literally pink.

"You two are siblings?" the pink girl asked as she pointed at Eijiro.

"Uh...no, we're cousins," you nervously responded.

"What's your quirk?" the freckled boy with green hair that sat behind you asked, raising his hand.

Your face flushed red as you thought about your quirk.

"It's actually quite embarrassing," you nervously explained.

"Are you part of this class?" a boy with ash-blond hair that seemed to shoot up in all directions asked, sounding uninterested.

"Yes. I joined late due to some...difficulties," you nervously explained, looking down at the ground.

"Wait, I saw you one the news! You that girl who saved herself when she was sold by her parents to some guy in America!" the pink girl loudly exclaimed, her yellow eyes, which had no whites, sparkling, proud that she realized something.

Your eyes widened as you looked at her, then looked at Eijiro. The class went silent once the pink haired girl yelled that out.

You looked at the green haired boy.

"And to answer your question, my quirk is called succubus, but it's quite embarrassing," you squeaked, trying to change the subject.

"Are you single?" a boy with blond hair that had a black lightning strike in it asked.

"Yeah, I'd like to know that too," a short boy with four purple balls as hair asked.

"Uh, yes I am. Why does this matter?" you nervously asked, glad that the subject was changed.

"It matters to them because they're dumb*sses," deep voice of the boy with spiky, ash-blond hair responded, groaning.

"Alright," you nervously said, returning to your seat.

Heyo! Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my new book! I'd appreciate it if you'd, vote, comment, and follow! I love ya! Byyyyyyyeeeeeee!