Chapter 3 - Training

You walked out to the training ground, Midnight on your side.

"WOAH, THAT'S SO SEXY!" the tiny boy with four purple balls as hair shouted as he stared at you in your costume, blood squirting out his nose.

"DANG, EIJIRO! YOU'RE COUSIN IS HOT!" Denki yelled very loudly, causing you to squeak nervously.

"SHUT UP, YOU F*CKIN' PERVERTS AND TRAIN! DAMN IT, FOCUS!" Bakugou loudly screamed at the tiny boy with purple hair and Denki.

"You're one to talk! I saw you eyein' her!" Denki teased.

"I WAS JUST CURIOUS ABOUT HER QUIRK!" Bakugou angrily yelled.

"Alright, let's all calm down!" Kirishima yelled, trying to hold Bakugou.

"Break it up!" Mr.Aizawa yelled before lecturing your classmates.

Your wings hung at your sides as you tried not to slouch. Midnight told you to be more confident, but that was very much easier said than done.

"You heard those boys. You look amazing, own it," Midnight said as she sent you a wink.

"Thank you for everything, Midnight," you said with a small smile.

"AW, YOU'RE SO CUTE!" Midnight squealed as she hugged your tightly. "OF COURSE, SWEETIE!" she cheered.

Your eyes were wide as you pulled yourself out of her hold. Midnight looked at you with a hurt expression.

"Sorry, I was taking your energy, and I have already taken more than enough," you whispered.

"Oh, thank you!" Midnight nervously cheered.

You heard a trail of mumbles come from not too far behind you. You turned around and saw the green haired boy with freckles stare at you as he mumbled to himself. You raised a brow at him, which he didn't seem to notice.

You shrugged and decided to begin your training.

"Alright! Check it out!" Midnight cheered.

You nodded your head growing your wings to a proper size for flying. You felt a smile grow on your face as you got ready to fly. You loved flying, but you hadn't been allowed to fly, which was understandable since it was the law.

Your tail swayed behind you, showing your excitement.

You lifted your now significantly larger wings up, flapping them quickly down. The force of the flap quickly launched you up into the air. You held your wings down to make yourself more aerodynamic.

You flew in circles, you span, and you glided. Once you had completely remembered the basics of flying, you began practicing some tricks, which included beautiful spins, ways to speed up without using much energy, etc.

You grinned happily as your soared through the air. It was just you and the sky, and you loved it. The wind hit your face as you took in the crisp air.

Your classmates watched as you cut through the air. Bakugou furrowed his brows once he saw the cheerful expression on your face. The sparkle in your eyes gave him a feeling that he didn't understand.

The freckled boy with green hair watched your soar through the air, mumbling to himself about your quirk.

"That can't just be her quirk, she said she's embarrassed about it..." the green haired boy mumbled, annoying Bakugou.

"SHUT UP, DAMN DEKU!" Bakugou yelled at the green haired boy, causing him to yelp. Bakugou sighed and returned to watching you fly through the air.

'She looks so...happy,' Bakugou thought to himself.

A small smile grew onto Bakugou's face as he watched you fly around, a look of pure joy on your face.

"You training or what?" Eijiro asked Bakugou.

Bakugou shook his head, snapping out of his daze. He quickly frowned once again and walked off, acting like he didn't care.

"Okay, time to get down now!" Midnight called up to you.

You stopped speeding around, and just used your wings to keep you flying in one place. You looked at Midnight, who awaited you on the ground, beside her was a pro-hero known as Cementoss, someone you were a fan of.

You flew down and landed on your feet, not wanting to disrespect Midnight or Cementoss by refusing to land. You shrunk your wings to a more manageable size, smiling at Cementoss.

"Hello, (Y/N), I'm Cementoss and I'll be assisting you in your training. I won't be doing much, since I'm not necessarily allowed to, so I'll just be creating punching bags for you," Cementoss informed you.

You nodded your head, a bit confused on what Cementoss meant. He kneeled on the ground, and suddenly, you heard the sound of rock moving. You turned around and saw that he had created many cement walls that were a foot or two thick, about four feet tall, and about three feet wide.

You smiled at Cementoss and turned around, ready to begin your first day of training. Your new classmates watched, curious about your quirk.

You took a deep breath, using some of the energy you gained to launch you towards one of the walls, your speed making you seem like a blur of color. You threw your fist at the wall, smashing it.

Bits of the concrete from the wall flew in all directions, but you just continued doing this to the other walls. Cementoss continued to create more and more walls, eventually stopping once the training for that day was over.

Your classmates only stayed to watch for a short amount of time, going back to their training, but a certain freckled boy with green hair stayed a bit longer than the others.

"Enhanced strength, speed, wings, and a tail? That's a combination of abilities, but she did imply that she only has one quirk, like everyone else," the freckled boy mumbled before returning to his training.

You enjoyed the rest of the day, feeling better since you no longer had to keep your tail hidden in your clothing, which was very uncomfortable to do.

At the end of the day, Eijiro left you to quickly use the restroom, so you were alone in a now abandoned hallway.

You took this chance to close your eyes. You used a lot of energy to greatly enhance your strength and speed, and it was starting to get to you.

You needed some energy, and you needed energy as soon as possible.

"Hi, (Y/N)," you heard a slightly squeaky voice nervously say from behind you.

Heyo! Thank you SO much for reading! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! I love ya! Byyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee!