Chapter 10 - Cheerleaders

In the end, your team passed in first place, Bakugou's team passed in second place, Shinso's team passed in third place, and Todoroki's team passed in fourth place.

"Now, let's take an hour long lunch break before we start the festivities! See ya soon!" Present Mic cheered.

You walked out of the arena, down a few hallways. You told Jackson to meet you in the front of the arena, so you walked out to the front. Gosh, were you hungry.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" you heard a familiar American voice yell out to you as you stood outside, by the entrance to the arena.

"Jackson!" you cheered. "I'm really hungry," you told him. You felt bad about hiding it, so you told Jackson about your quirk not long after meeting him. He was weird about it for a week, but then got used to it.

Jackson smirked, hugging you by wrapping his arms around your waist.

"I've been craving you all day," Jackson teased. He knew he wasn't much more than an energy source to you, but he didn't mind. He mainly used you for his own special needs, so the supposed it was fair. He just liked flirting to get in the mood.

You grabbed his hand, pulling him back into the building, and into room you knew would he empty during break, the waiting room for your class. You fed off of him until you were full of energy, which took a longer amount of time than usual.

You and Jackson parted ways right afterwards. He went to go get some food, and you were just bored. You decided to go see Eijiro since you didn't stop to congratulate him. You walked to the cafeteria, where you knew he was.

You entered the cafeteria and your eyes landed on Eijiro.

"Eiji!" you cheered as you skipped over to him.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Congratulations on getting first place!" Eijiro congratulates you, having no hard feelings against you.

"Thank you! Congratulations on second place!" you cheered. You looked at Bakugou, who Eijiro was eating with, and Eijiro. "You both did amazing!" you cheered.

"What's your quirk?" Bakugou asked, an annoyed look on his face. He had completely ignored your compliment.

'He gets straight to the point.'

"(Y/N)!" you heard someone shout from behind you.

You turned around to see Mina running to you.

"Aizawa told us to do something, but we missed it!" Mina yelled in a panic.

"Wait, really?" you asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah! I'll explain in a second, just come with me!" Mina said, dragging you out of the cafeteria, down numerous hallways, and into the girls locker room.

"I brought her!" Mina cheered. All of the girls in your class were wearing revealing cheer uniforms.

The cheer uniforms consisted of a skirt, a crop-top, some knee-high socks, and pom-poms. The crop-top looked more like a sports-bra. It was an orange-red sleeveless top with dark green edges. A thick strip of white went, horizontally, through the middle of of top, "UA" written in that white spot.

The skirt was the same color as the crop-top with a thinner strip of dark green that was about an inch away from the bottom of the skirt.

The knee-high socks were white for the most part, but had two strips of green, both about a half of an inch white, and a half of an inch apart from one another, about an inch away from the top of the socks.

The pom-poms were bright yellow and quite big.

Yoayorozu created another one of those uniforms with her quirk, it coming out of her stomach. She tossed the pieces of the uniform to you.

"I am not putting this on," you flatly said, raising your brows at Yoayorozu and the other female students in your class.

"We don't have much of a choice. There's going to be a cheer battle," Asui explained.

"WAIT, WHAT?!" you exclaimed.

"Yeah, so put it on. We need to be out soon," Jiro sighed.

You quickly undressed, then put on the uniform.

"AH! Can someone zip me?" you asked as you tried reaching behind you and zipping up the zipper to the top, but it was no use.

"I got you!" Mina cheered. You practically skipped over to you before zipping up the top.

"Thanks," you said with a smile.

Time skip

'I wonder when the cheer battle is going to start...'

"Get those foam fingers in the air! It's almost time for the last round, before that, we have some good news for everyone who didn't make the finals!" Present Mic cheered, his voice echoing throughout the arena, which was full of cheering viewers.

"Since this is a sports festival, we've prepared some super fun side games everyone can participate in! We even brought in cheerleaders from from America to get your blood pumping!" Present Mic cheered.

You looked over at Yoayorozu, who seemed shocked once she had heard what Present Mic said.

'Don't tell me she got tricked...'

"Looks like Class 1-A is goin' full-on fan-service!" Present Mic shouted.

You glanced over to Denki and Mineta who stood proudly a bit of ways away from you and the other girls.

"WHAT?! YOU TRICKED US?! You're going to regret this!" Yoayorozu shouted at Mineta and Denki, before squatting down on the ground.

"OH, I'LL KICK BOTH OF YOUR ASSES!" you shouted as you began marching to them, but you felt an arm hold you back.

"Wait! This isn't so bad! We have some time before the finals start, and I kinda like these uniforms, so how about we just roll with it?" Hagakure cheered, swaying her hips side to side as she swung around the pom-poms.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Jiro shouted at Hagakure.

You could feel that many eyes were watching you from the crowd, but it surprised you to see that you didn't only get stares from those in the audience.

Eyes of both boys and girls who were going to play in the side games looked closely at your figure, and those of your female classmates. Obviously, Mineta and Denki were staring, but you couldn't help noticing Bakugou leaning against a wall, his eyes seeming to be glued onto you.

Bakugou's face was red and his eyes were slightly wide, the uninterested look that was normally on his face not appearing to be there. You smirked at him, deciding to tease him a bit.

Your tail swayed behind you as you sent a wink over his way.

Bakugou's face became more red and his eyes got a bit wider. He seemed to be at a complete loss for words.

You giggled at him, liking how he looked when he was flustered.

Heyo! Thank you so much for reading! I hope you have an AMAZING night/day!

I hope Bakugou didn't seem
too OC...

Also, thank you so much for 500 reads! <3

I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! I love y'all SOOO much!
Byyyyyyyyyyeeeeeee!