Chapter 5 - Entering The Stage

(H/L)= Hair Length
(H/C)= Hair color

"I'm going out!" you happily cheered.

"Where exactly?" your aunt, Kamie, asked.

"Just to the gym. Eiji said he'd pick me up after hanging out with his friends," you explained with an innocent smile.

Your aunt sighed, putting her hand on her hip.

"Fine. I'll have a protein shake waiting for you at home," Kamie said, smiling at you.

"Thank you, Kamie!" you cheered before leaving.

"Don't push yourself too hard!" your aunt, Rica, yelled to you.

You had trained relentlessly, gaining energy from Jackson and one or two others who worked at the gym you went to.

The training made time seem to speed by, and before you knew it, it was the day of the sports festival.

You entered the waiting room for your class, wearing the PE uniform as instructed.

"What took you so long?" Bakugou asked you. Everyone was already in the room.

"I was...busy," you nervously giggled. You had just gained some energy from some guy who came to watch the first years.

Bakugou tsked at the lack of answers.

Eijiro walked to you, a nervous look on your face.

"Did you just feed? You need to be more careful when you're surrounded by people. I don't want you to get in any sort of bad situation," Eijiro sighed.

You smiled at him, pinching his cheeks.

"Don't worry, I'm being careful," you sighed.

Even with intimate situations being great for your quirk, you had never slept with anyone before.

The door to the waiting room clicked as it slid open, revealing Iida.

"Everyone, get your game faces on! We're entering the arena soon!" Iida yelled to your class.

You had gotten used to attention, due to receiving stares and being talked about wherever you went, so you weren't as scared or nervous as the rest of your class.

"Midoriya," you heard the deep voice of Todoroki say, sounding quite dark.

You turned around, curious to what was happening.

"Hey, Todoroki. What's up?" Midoriya nervously answered as Todoroki approached him.

Todoroki stood in front of Midoriya, seeming to tower over him.

"From an objective stand point, I think that it's clear that I'm stronger than you," Todoroki told Midoriya, little to no emotion in his voice.

Midoriya seemed surprised that Todoroki told him this.

"Uh- uhm...Yeah," Midoriya agreed.

'He's just taking this?!'

"However, you have All Might in your corner, helping you out. I'm not here to pry about what's going on between you two, but know that I will beat you," Todoroki explicitly told Midoriya, a cold look on his face.

Midoriya seemed taken aback by this.

"What's the big deal?!" you asked Todoroki, walking over to him and grabbing his shoulder.

"Why are you picking a fight all of a sudden?" Eijiro asked as he stood behind you.

"We're not here to be each other's friends," Todoroki said his back to you. He walked away, your hand slipping off his shoulder. "Don't forget that this isn't a team effort," Todoroki coldly told everyone.

You furrowed your brows at Todoroki.

'What the hell?'

"Wait a sec, Todoroki. I don't know what's going through your head or why you think you'd need to tell me that you'll beat me. Yeah, of course you're better than me. In fact, you probably have more potential than anyone in the hero course. That's why you got in so easily," Midoriya said, his hair creating a shadow over his eyes.

"Midoriya, maybe you're being to harsh on yourself, and us," Eijiro told Midoriya.

"No, he's right, you guys. All the other courses, they're coming for us with everything they got. We're all gonna have to fight to stand out," Midoroya told the class, before looking up at Todoroki. "And I'll be aiming for the top too," he passionately said.

You sighed, closing your eyes.

'You guys aren't the only ones,' you thought to yourself.

Time skip

"Let me hear ya' scream as our students make their way to the main stage!" you heard Present Mic's voice cheer through the speakers, the noise echoing in the tunnel you and your class walked through.

You felt you sneakers collide with the grass, no longer squeaking against the concrete floor that was in the tunnel. The sun hit your face as the wind blew lightly on your (H/L) (H/C) hair.

"Welcome to the UA Sports Festival, where up and coming heroes fight on the field for the chance of achieving worldwide fame!" Present Mic cheered.

"This first group are no strangers to the spotlight! You know them for withstanding a villain attack! The dazzling students lighting up your screens with solid gold skills! The hero course students of Class 1-A!" Present Mic cheerfully introduces your class.

Eijiro and Bakugou stood at your sides as you entered the arena, smiling and waving at the screaming crowd.

"Present Mic sure did talk us up a lot. Kinda makes me nervous. How ya' feelin', Bakugou?" Eijiro asked Bakugou.

"I'm not worried. Just makes me wanna win this thing even more," Bakugou replied with a smirk.

"You ready for this, Kitten?" Bakugou asked you, his cocky smirk still on his face.

"Oh, is that you're new nickname for me?" you said with a giggle.

"Yeah," Bakugou flatly responded.

"Well, then I'm more ready than you'll ever be," you mischievously giggled.

"WANNA SAY THAT AGAIN, KITTEN?!" Bakugou yelled at you. You giggled at his anger, playfully winking at him.

Bakugou's eyes widened as his face went red. He turned his head away from you, but you could still see how red his ears were.

"They haven't been getting nearly as much screen time, but this next group is still full of talent! Welcome hero course Class 1-B!" Present Mic cheered.

You looked over at the other class, since you had smelt some sweet energy. Your eyes landed on a boy with straight blond hair and blue eyes with a grey tint.

'This ought to be interesting.'

Heyo! Thank you SO much for reading! I hope you have a great night/day! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! I love ya! Byyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee!