Thanksgiving Special ;)

Yeah, this is longer than a large amount of my chapters. This one is for you thirsty readers ;)

A/N: America's Thanksgiving is not celebrated in Japan (yes, I know they have Labor Thanksgiving), so the main characters aren't celebrating Thanksgiving in this short. Also, this short is not (exactly) cannon to the story, but, in my opinion, it's worth the read! There's a make out scene.

You sat on your bed, using your cousin's computer to watch whatever seemed as if it might bring you entertainment. You didn't steal it, he gave it to you; and you didn't want to be stuck in your room the whole day.

Sure, you loved your lazy days; but even on your lazy days, you could leave if you got hungry. You were a bit hungry, but thankfully, the urge to eat was easy to suppress. Besides, it was summer break; you didn't exactly need energy for training.

Why were you forced to stay in your room? Eijiro invited all the boys in your class to sleepover, but this didn't mean all of them were coming. He had informed you that they would be sleeping in the backyard; but if more than six people showed up, it was likely that someone would be sleeping inside. You knew that the boys were going to wreck havoc in the house during the hours before falling asleep, so you didn't dare to leave the confines of your room.

"WHAT? C'MON, SAY IT AGAIN, DUNCE-FACE!" you heard the muffled sound of a yelling voice enter your room, regardless of your locked door.

You giggled, feeling a bit warmer inside.

'He came.'

You heard the crashing and banging of items falling and being thrown around; it was then when you realized how lucky it was for Eijiro that his moms decided to stay over at a neighbor's house. Regardless of the full-on-war that you were sure had broken out in the living-room, your dry throat had become intolerable.

* * *

(Katsuki Bakugou)

I sat on one Shitty-Hair's love seats, by myself, a paper plate with a slice of pizza on top; I sure as hell didn't want to be cramped with extras on a couch. The movie we were watching was boring, and I apparently wasn't the only person who though that.

"Man, I thought (Y/n) was gonna join us," Dunce-Face sighed, obviously bummed. I, personally, was a bit bummed as well. Of course, no one needed to know that; not until we both were ready.

"Same! I thought I'd get to see her hot body in risque pajamas!" Small-Fish* spoke, the drool escaping his mouth revealing that he had imagined the sight.

(A/N: In the manga, Bakugou calls Mineta "zakol". Zakol, according to Leinbow on Reddit, means small fish or figuratively an unimportant person.)

"Shut up," I growled, not wanting to hear a couple of idiotic extras drool over (Y/n). It wasn't like I was jealous, just didn't appreciate the disrespectful way the spoke. Maybe a tiny bit jealous, but that wasn't the most important part.

Shitty-Hair looked at me in approval, never comfortable with people talking about (Y/n) in such a manner.

"No, you shut up, Bakugou! You cling to her like a tick!" Dunce-Face spoke in an amused tone, unaware that he was now the cause of his own demise.

"WHAT? C'MON, SAY IT AGAIN, DUNCE-FACE!" I yelled at him, jumping up from where I sat and began stomping my way to where he sat.

He knew what I was about to do, and he had jumped up from the couch and ran across the room from me. Soon, he would realize that running would get him no where; he was doomed.