Chapter 8 - Picking Teams

"The game itself will last fifteen minutes. Individual point values will be added together to reach your team's total point value. Everyone will know how much you're worth because of your headbands. Swipe as many headbands as you can to raise your team's score," Midnight cheerfully explained.

"Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck-up. So the more you steal, the harder it'll be to manage them," Midnight continued.

"Another thing, even if your headband gets stollen or your team falls down, you can keep playing until time's up!" Midnight cheered.

'So everyone has a chance at winning, hm?'

"This is going to be rough. You may use your quirks as much as you like, but there are still rules! Make a team fall on purpose and I'll slap you with a red card! You'll be disqualified!" Midnight yelled out.

"Now, You got fifteen minutes to build your teams! I recommend you get started!" Midnight shouted.

'I have a lot of points, therefore I'll always be the main target. All I need is one person I can persuade to be on my team and I'll be set.'

That was the issue. No one wanted to be with you, you had the most points. They didn't want to be the main target.

You sighed, unzipping your tracksuit jacket, revealing the black, skin-tight tank-top you wore underneath it. You put on your most innocent face as you yelled your tail in your hand. You looked around for someone who looked strong enough to carry you, but didn't have many partners.

Your eyes landed on two boys, not all that strong looking as individuals, but together they could definitely carry you with ease. One had slick-back black hair while the other had shoulder-length brown hair.

You walked over to the two boys who seemed to be discussing who would be the rider.

"Hey, boys!" you purred as you got into hearing range of the boys.

Both boys turned to look at you, their faces quickly becoming red.

'This is quite embarrassing.'

"Hey, I was wondering if you both would like to be on my team," you said, an innocent glitter in your eyes. Both boys looked at each other, a look on their face that revealed they weren't too sure.

"Please," You begged, nibbling on your lip.

'I feel so embarrassed. I feel as if I'm degrading myself.'

Both boys looked at you with closed-eyed smiles, knowing they couldn't just say no.

"O-Okay," the one with black hair responded, his cheeks red. Even though these tactics made you feel embarrassed, they almost always gave you the results you were looking for.

The boy with shoulder-length brown hair just smiled and gave you a thumbs up, blood coming out of his nose.

"Thanks!" you cheered. "I have a plan, if you'd like to hear it," you said.

"OF COURSE!" both boys shouted.

You whispered something to the both of them, and they stared at you with wide eyes.

"Wait, you can do that?" the one with brown hair asked.

"Yup!" you giggled.

Bakugou looked at you as you giggled with those two boys. He noticed how your tracksuit jacket was unzipped. This was quite annoying. The smiling look on your face, the way those boy just stared at your body.

"Hey, Bakugou, whatcha lookin' at?" Mina asked.

"Nothing," Bakugou growled. Why did he care? He didn't. It was just stupid. That stupid smile and those stupid winks. Stupid. Completely and utterly stupid.