$16

When we got back to my penthouse suite, Gavin was still in the living room with his little friend. They greeted us, but Finley and I were basically rushing down to the hallway. I couldn't wait for her to give me her little strip tease. It was sure be hell of sexy, and exciting. Once we were in my room, I plopped back on my bed and Finley began to follow my actions but I simply shook my head. "You've got to give me my strip tease. I won it fair and square," I said with a mild smirk. Finley frowned and stomped her left foot down on the floor.

"But, I can't dance," Finley made up an awful excuse. I already knew she couldn't dance from the shit she pulled last night when she was high, but I didn't give a fuck. Regardless, she was going to have to get naked as she danced. I wasn't technically looking forward to the dancing, I was looking forward to the nude Finley part. "Plus, I don't have any music! I can't perform in these conditions." I scoffed at the diva as she actually started towards the door. Oh, she wasn't going to get out of this that easy. I stood up from the bed, and grabbed my guitar from the corner of the room, and sat back down on the bed. I strummed a string just to get her attention.

Her hand was on the door knob as she turned around. "I'll provide the music," I replied mischievously as I tuned up the guitar. Finley lips quivered as she watched me. She was obviously nervous about the whole thing. "Don't worry, I won't judge you." Her legs moved her body towards the center of the room and I licked my lips as I gave her a look over. "Are you ready?"

"No," she replied honestly. I sighed, and gave her look. "I'll be right back. It'll only take a few minutes!" Before I could argue, Finley ran out of the room. I guess she had to get herself prepared for the little show she was going to give me. That was cool with me, as long as she didn't take forever and a day. I was more than ready to see her standing in nothing but her skin. I played a song softly to myself as I waited for Finley to come back. After a while, I heard the door creak, and my eyes shot up to look towards it. That's when I saw her, and my brows rose. Finley had changed her wardrobe entirely. Instead of the little dress she had on early, she was wearing a fit white, long sleeved collared shirt. The sleeves were rolled up, and a few buttons were undone to show off her cleavage and also show off her black, satin and lace bra. Around her hips, she had on a tight, black pencil skirt that praised her figure, and under that she on seamed stockings. She was taller than usual, thanks to the extra high heels that she was wearing. Everything she was wearing was sexy as hell, even her jewelry. Her hair was slightly messier than before and it drooped down her shoulders sultrily. I gulped as I just stared at her, for a second, I forgot that I was supposed to be playing music for her.

My fingers mindlessly strummed the song that first came to mind. The beauty began striding towards the middle of the room, one foot moving in front of the other, her heels were clicking against the hard floor in my room. Confidence dripped off of her. The lights in my room were perfect for this, dim and intimate. Her eyes never left mine. Those light blue eyes were setting me on fire. She approached me, painfully slow. When she finally was right in front of me, she leant down and lifted up my chin. Her lips were parted, and I went in for a kiss from her luscious lips like a fool, but she moved her head swiftly. I ended up kissing the air, and Finley's lips were nearly pressed against my ear. "Sing for me," she whispered seductively as she backed up from me. I bit my lower lip as I switched up the tone I was playing. If she wanted me to sing for her, then that's what I'll do.

I got a confession to make,

I don't rush a date,

Commitment is an enemy to me,

But ever since her lips touch my face,

It's like a kiss was laced,

I'm feein', I'm feenin', I'm feenin'...