00: My Crown

"Thank you all for coming!"

White hair with a slight tint of pink shone in the spotlight. His soft pink eyes and the jewels from his stage costume competed against each other in shining bright. The boy smiled like an angel on stage, with his two other members standing beside him.

Nanase Tenn, Yaotome Gaku, and Tsunashi Ryunosuke. Together they were called...

TRIGGER

~~

"This is it. The moment of truth."

A man with the face of a person who seemed to have not slept enough for months grinned and looked at his son's determined face. "I will accept no failure. Come back to me as a legendary idol."

"Yes, father." A boy, 18, looked back at his father's face. His red eyes wore seriousness and the power to crush everyone in his way. The redhead walked away from his father and boarded the plane to Japan without looking back.

His name was Kujou Riku.

~~

An all-rounded group with unique personalities, coming together as one, forming such "perfection". They had their fateful meeting at Takanashi production. Already, they seemed to be in sync.

"Well then, it's settled!" A young woman with blond long hair shouted with excitement, looking at the new idol group she would be managing.

"Thank you for choosing me as a centre. Pleased to be working with you all." A young high school student bowed before the other members, who bowed back and smiled in approval.

Nikaido Yamato, Izumi Mitsuki, Yotsuba Tamaki, Osaka Sougo, Rokuya Nagi, and Izumi Iori. They formed a group called...

IDOLiSH6

~~

Everyone set out with a different mindset, pursuing different goals in the same career. Little did they know that their paths would intertwine.

And that nothing was certain.