06: A Request

IDOLiSH6 had been practising with TRIGGER a lot lately, with their collaboration concert coming up soon. Iori really wanted to talk to Tenn about Riku, but knew he couldn't as he promised Kujou he wouldn't tell anyone about the fact that they had been contacting each other. Talks about Kujou Riku as "the demon idol" popped up every now and then during their practices. From the looks of it, all the I6 members except Iori did not like Kujou much after hearing about his bad personality. The truth was that Riku's manager was only in charge of arranging Riku's schedule, ensuring good publicity and looking after his health during work. Riku was left with all the talking. His manager was only with him to make sure he delivered 'properly'.

"This is so tiring, but super fun!" After practice, Mitsuki lay down on the floor and stretched his arms. Everyone in I6 and TRIGGER joined him. The two groups have certainly developed a good relationship. Sometimes, they go out together for a meal.

Tenn stared at the ceiling, feeling a little dizzy. He rolled himself over to Gaku and snuggled comfortably. Gaku smiled, seeing Tenn like that. "Geez, we're not even home yet." He teased the young boy while patting his head.

"Eh, do you two live together?" Nagi asked, hearing Gaku's words which got everyone's attention.

"Nah, but Tenn likes to come over." Gaku gave his honest answer. He's the bold type, after all.

"I-I don't go there that often." Tenn's face went pink from embarrassment.

"What, like every 2 days?" It was the truth. Tenn hard dropped his fist onto Gaku's stomach. "OWOW! What was that for!?!" Ryuu and everyone else laughed.

"Surely someone in I6 must also be dating." Gaku spoke in a way that a good reply was expected. Tenn's eyes went wide at the fact that Gaku used the word 'dating' since idols were generally not allowed to have a romantic relationship. Iori suddenly felt like someone was watching him. Gazes from five directions were directed at the high school student.

"Iorin has been texting someone at school," Tamaki started.

"Not just that, whenever he has free time too." Mitsuki added.

"I did clarify that it's just a friend!" Iori blushed, which did not help make his situation better.

"I am actually curious." Sougo smiled. "That person must be nice if he even earns Iori's approval." He let out a little laugh.

"When you finally decide to reveal that lucky person, don't leave us out of the loop, okay, Izumi?" Tenn got up and went to poke Iori's shoulder. Tenn had been showing more of his cute side as he became closer to I6.

Iori wanted to scream. It's your silly brother, Nanase-san! A-and it's not like I like him or anything!

~~

"Manager-san"

Riku phoned his manager after a tiring practice. There was one thing Riku had to do, and he would never take no for an answer.

"I will go to I6 collaboration concert. Just thought you should know," Riku spoke firmly.

"Kujou, I thought you knew not to associate with other idols." Of course, Riku expected her answer to be exactly like that, so he planned beforehand.

"I know. This is simply an observation to find out their weaknesses, manager-san."

"Hmph. If you insist. Know that if you are caught by the media, you will suffer the consequences." With that, Riku's manager hung up.

On the day of the concert, Iori entered the prep room only to find I6 and TRIGGER crowding over a huge flower bouquet. No name was left on it, but the sender did leave a message saying: