18: Friends Day

I said before but screw update schedule lol enjoy. Still can't write the next so yeah....my bad if it will be a long wait.
---------------------------------

19 hours had passed since Friends Day event started. Everything was going as planned. 5 hours left to go and it would be declared a huge success for the two idol groups and Kujou Riku.

Soon, Iori, Riku, and Tenn would have to go on stage to perform their collab song 'Furefure! Seishun Sanka'. Riku was quite knackered from his last powerful solo performance so he was getting some oxygen while Iori and Tenn helped him undress. The high school student and the older twin were already in their stage clothes since their last performances were some time ago. Riku only had 10 minutes to get ready.

"Riku, raise your arms." Tenn quickly unbuttoned Riku's shirt and took it off, then dressed Riku back up with white Furefure stage clothes.

Iori loosened Riku's belt and stripped Riku's trousers. Both Riku and Iori went a little red, but they were left with few choices. "Lift your leg up, Kujou-san." He helped Riku put on white trousers.

After that, the two let Riku sit down for a minute before Tenn and Iori went to make sure everything was neat. The centres worked together amazingly well to take care of Riku. "His hat please, Nanase-san." As soon as Tenn heard that from Iori, Tenn went to grab it from Riku's locker and put it on his little brother's head.

Iori fixed Riku's hair, especially the bangs, then nodded in approval. "Right, now we are all ready."

"That was a bit... embarrassing," Riku pouted, putting his oxygen mask away. He felt like a kid being taken care of. Tenn giggled, looking at Iori and Riku shying away from each other. "Oh, but I had to dress you up every day when we were little," Tenn poked Riku's forehead.

"T-Tenn-nii, did you really need to say that to Iori?" Iori had to cover his mouth with his hand to hide his 'cuteness overload' reaction. Seconds after that, a staff came to call them to the stage.

~~

"KYAAAAAAAAAA Kujou Riku so CUTE!!!!"

"IORIIIIIIINNNN"

"TENN-KUN LOOK AT MEEEEE!"

The audience went wild when they saw the three appear in matching themed outfits. They were the first unit to perform a new collaboration song for Friends Day.

Riku went into his idol character. "This song is too fluffy for my taste, but I guess I have no choice." He acted cool to the fans, making their hearts flutter.

"*Ahem* It's not really my thing either. Nanase-san wants to do it so..." Iori refused to admit he really liked his own outfit right now and that he listened to the song during his free time every day. He secretly enjoyed seeing Riku's cute dances during practice as well.

"Geez Izumi, Kujou, be a little more honest to the fans." The screams filled the venue. "Hora, they are calling for you," Tenn teased the two idols on his side.

"Hmph, let's just get this over and done with." Riku huffed. "Eyes on us, 'Furefure! Seishun Sanka!'"

The joy was pouring out from the stage to the fans as the three joined hands and sang the start of the song. The fans were squealing over the total cuteness. They were doing extremely well for the first half of the song. They worked together very hard to make sure no one's voice took domination in a trio song.

After the chorus, however, when Iori stepped forward to sing his solo part. The whole stage suddenly went completely dark. The sounds were cut off. The three were stopped so suddenly by the blackout. They froze on the spot. "Eh?" Tenn wondered how it happened. The sky was bright and clear. Every performance beforehand was flawless without even the smallest technical issues.