05: Okinawa

It was nighttime in Okinawa. Both TRIGGER and IDOLiSH6 were staying in the same hotel. TRIGGER booked the whole top floor. I6 was there to film their "Natsu Shiyoze" debut PV, which was done today.

-With TRIGGER-

Ryuu and Gaku ordered some cocktails. They were hanging out in Tenn's room. Unfortunately, Tenn was still too young to drink, so Gaku went to buy him a whole bottle of apple juice.

"As soon as you finish that glass, I'm refilling it with juice, Ryuu." Gaku teased the sexy beast as he totally does not make any sense when drunk.

Ryuu laughed. "Ahahahaha! Don't worry. I'm not planning to drink a lot today."

"We can never be too sure." Tenn smiled and added.

"By the way, has the manager told you guys?" Ryuu started a serious topic. "It seems after I6's debut, we will be working with them more." He took a big sip of his pink cocktail.

"Hmph! Must be my old man's plan." Gaku huffed.

"I6 is rising slowly, but by working with them we can expand our fan base since we represent different kinds of images." Tenn stirred the apple juice in his glass with a spoon. "Plus, we can't fail anymore..." Tenn looked down. He thought of Music Festa.

"Tenn, don't be so hard on yourself." Ryuu gave Tenn's hand a light squeeze, making him smile a little.

"Isn't there also a possibility we might work with that demon idol? Sure, he got his debut, but these days, idols can't rise to the top on their own. Fans always demand some sort of collabs." Gaku spoke without thinking. He thought Riku deserved the name "the demon idol" and he was definitely pissed with that guy.

"Gaku!" Ryuu had to remind the leader that he was upsetting Tenn. Gaku went silent when he saw Tenn's sad face. It's the face he couldn't bear to see. "Tenn, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Gaku." Tenn understood why Gaku would hate his brother. At the same time, confusion stirred in his mind. He longed to know what happened to his brother who used to be so nice, sweet, and loved by everyone.

"Tenn, if it's okay-" Gaku took a sip of his drink. "Do you want to tell us a bit about your twin brother?" Tenn was in shock at Music Festa. Something was amiss here.

Tenn downed the juice in one go. "Riku was a sweet child. He was always kind and caring." Tenn smiled as he thought of the young Riku. "So I couldn't believe it when I saw him like that." Tenn shook his head and sighed. "I still want to talk to him. I really do."

"Even though he said those things to you?" Gaku asked as calmly as he could. Tenn looked at him with a serious expression and then nodded.

"Then we will respect your decision, Tenn." Gaku ruffled Tenn's hair like he was a little brother. "And know that we've got your back, right? Ryuu"

"Of course." Ryuu smiled. The three enjoyed the rest of their night chatting.

~~

-Iori and Mitsuki's room-

Iori was exhausted. Being both a centre and a manager was hard work. He lied down on his bed. Mitsuki went to hang out with Yamato and Nagi in the room next door. Iori could hear their cheery voices even here.

Iori grabbed his phone to check for notifications. There was not any. I am going to text him. I am JUST a LITTLE bored. Iori told himself.

Iori: Kujou-san, are you busy?

Riku: Hello, Iori. No.

Iori: I am in Okinawa. We had a chance to go explore the stalls earlier and I got you a little souvenir.