30: My True Crown

A/N: Hey lovely ppl! Kenar here~ This is the second to last chapter (well most likely) detailing the stuffs that happened at the concert. I've tried hard to describe things. It's not really my strong suit but i hope you will still enjoy this chapter!

-------------------------------------------

The energy was high.

Thanks to the upbeat melody of 'Viva! Fantastic life!!!!!!!', the quiet and chilly venue was heated up within mere seconds. The members of I6 danced and jumped around. Because of how the stage was built, their movements were not limited to just the front of the stage. Everyone, especially Tamaki and Nagi, made good use of that. The high school boy and the charming man ran around the stage, greeting the fans who screamed very loudly for the group.

Iori acted as the perfect centre of the group. He had some specific hand gestures that once he pulled them off, everyone else would either regroup at the front stage or run off to do their fanservice.

Yamato, Mitsuki, and Sougo were mostly dancing at the front stage. Occasionally, they would walk to the middle of the walkway, interacting with other members before swapping places.

Once the song ended, everyone regrouped at the front of the stage with Yamato in the middle. The melody of 'GOOD NIGHT AWESOME' started playing. The audience screamed as the group focused on their expressions and vocals.

Their second song soon came to an end and Iori took the centre of the stage where the spotlight shone on. Everyone else gathered beside him. Iori greeted the fans. "Good evening, everyone, and welcome to The Shining Star Live!" He announced the name of the concert in a composed manner, yet his smile made the hearts of the audience sway.

"Tonight is an exciting night, isn't it, Iori?" Mitsuki came forward. He attempted to touch Iori's shoulder. It was clear he had to reach for it. The audience laughed. "Hey! Don't laugh!" Mitsuki acted angry and shouted but the fans laughed even harder.

"Yes, Nii-san. Not only are we performing, another idol will also take the stage after us." Iori kept his smile. He was not about to let his personal feelings towards the new idol meddle with his professionalism at work.

"Are you guys excited to find out who he is? Because I sure am." Yamato chimed in. Most of the audience had confused looks on their faces.

Sougo chuckled slightly, seeing the audience's reactions. "Yes, we still don't know who he is," he spoke, and "EHHHHHHHH?" could be heard throughout the venue.

While I6 was doing their show, Riku was out in the backstage area. True, it would be ideal for him to stay in his prep room and avoid the cold weather, but Riku knew his body needed to adjust to it. His eyes were glued to I6's performance which showed beautiful teamwork. He was shaking internally, not realising how badly he wanted to go on stage and steal all the spotlight. The boy ended up dropping his teacup so many times that Banri offered to hold it for him. Good thing Riku had a blanket covering his stage clothes at the time.

Momo was screaming, squealing and periodically strangling Yuki's neck whenever the fanservice was coming their way. Yuki was worried he might pass out before he got to see the new idol appear on stage.

TRIGGER was trying their best to enjoy the concert without getting noticed. So instead of shouting to the top of their lungs, they waved their light sticks around excitedly. Ryuu often found himself forgetting and shouting a few times in the Okinawan dialect. Who could blame him when the concert was so fun to watch?

During I6's last song, which was 'MEMORiES MELODiES', Riku was told to be on standby. He was led underground by the staff to the spot with a lift that would make him appear on stage from below. It was right in the middle of the front stage. A little bit of calmness filled a part of the empty void inside Riku's heart. He did not know what it was, but it was the same feeling he got from being with Iori.