6

>>>>

>>>>

Chris pulled up to set and parked in his reserved parking space. Ella's nerves began to take over her body as Chris stepped out of the car, walking around it and opening her door. She thanked him as she stepped out of the car, straightening out her clothes and looked up at Chris. He sensed her nervousness and grabbed her hand, interlocking his much bigger hand with her petite one.

As cheesy as it sounded, holding Chris' hand decreased her nerves a little bit. She swallowed harshly as they approached the main door. Behind it Ella could here people talking. Her heart began to pick up its pace as Chris used his key card to open the door. He held it for her, allowing her to go in first. Yet again she thanked him and waited for him to come inside too. Once he did, he retook Ella's hand into his own and brought her down a corridor before talong a sharp right turn. They were met with two big, metal, double doors. Chris sent Ella a reassuring nod as he pushed the doors open.

Ella silently gasped in awe of the sight before her. Hundreds of cast members that she grew up with and idolized stood before her, rehearsing lines, talking, eating, filming. Some sets were breathtaking and she got to experience the whole process of making a movie. The majority of the room was covered in green screens and props.

Ella broke out of her daze upon hearing Chris laughing. She looked up at him, a small smile forming on her own lips. "Amazing isn't it?" Chris asks her. "Amazing? It's more than amazing, it's indescribable". Chris laughed again before pulling Ella along with him. Soon enough Chris stopped and Ella could've sworn that at any given moment she'd pass out. Robert Downey Jr was standing just inches away from her. The man who had taught her so much and the man that had inspired her beyond belief. She squeezed Chris' hand rather hard as she gaped at the handsome man before her.

"Hey Downey, I'd like you to meet someone" Chris said as he placed a hand on Roberts shoulder. Robert turned around and smiled at him before turning his gaze over to Ella. She let go of Chris' hand and extended it out to Robert for him to shake. "Is this the girl you wouldn't shut up about?" Robert said not so quietly as he covered his mouth so that Ella wouldn't understand him. Chris nodded quickly and nudged Robert in the ribs. Robert disregarded Ella's hand and pulled her into a hug. She was stunned at first but quickly hugged him back.

"Hey kid, it's nice to meet you, I'm Robert, you can call me Rob, or Downey or even RDJ, whatever you prefer"

"Thank you sir— I mean Robert!" Ella stuttered nervously. Robert laughed before draping his arm around her shoulders. He began walking with her, guiding her wherever he was going, leaving Chris behind. "Is he treating you properly?" He muttered into Ella's ear. Ella laughed and nodded her head. "He is. He really is. He's perfect"

"He wouldn't shut up about you, you know? It was always 'Ella this' and 'Ella that'. I'm telling you that man adores you"

"Really? He talks about me to you guys?"