28

>>>>

>>>>

"Ella get out of bed!" was the first thing Ella heard when she woke up. She didn't feel like moving, let alone go out today. After last night she didn't want to do anything but sulk in her own misery. She knew she shouldn't do this to herself but she couldn't help but feel awful about her first encounter with her mom after eighteen years of not seeing her.

A knock on her door sounded again as she buried her head deeper into the duvet. She let out a muffled "leave me alone" before closing her eyes again. She groaned in annoyance as the knocking on the door intensified. "Ella you have to get out of bed. You can't be like this all day" Sebastian sighed from the other side of the door. "Watch me" Ella huffed.

"Anthony come and help me please!" She heard Sebastian whine from the opposite end of the door. She laughed to herself as she slowly and unwillingly got up off the bed and into her bathroom. She walked over to the toilet and began to do her business as someone burst through her door. "Anthony! I'm peeing for God's sake. Get out!" Ella screeched as Anthony came bursting through the door.

"Sebastian! She was in the bathroom! Why didn't you warn me" Ella heard Anthony yell at him in the distance. Ella shook her head as she finished her business and washed her hands. She began to do all her hygiene steps before heading into her room to pick out a new set of undergarments and an outfit. Once she finished with that she walked out of her room and into the kitchen where she saw the boys.

"Listen, Ella, I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were in the bathroom" Anthony told her sincerely as he glared at Sebastian. Ella laughed as she pat him on the back. "It's fine Mackie. Don't worry about it"

"You see I told you she'd understand. You didn't have to hit me" Sebastian winced as he massaged a spot on his head that Anthony presumably hit. "My bad" he laughed. "So what's on the agenda today?" Sebastian turned to Ella. She held up her hands defensively as she shook her head. "Oh no, I'm not going anywhere. You're lucky I got out of bed this morning"

Sebastian and Anthony both gave each other a knowing look and nod before walking towards Ella and picking her up. "What the hell are you guys doing?! Put me down" Ella screeched as she tried to escape their hold. She huffed as she knew there was no way out of this but to do whatever the boys had planned. They placed her in the backseat and buckled her seatbelt as they quickly closed the door.

"Can you at least tell me where we're going if you're going to kidnap me?" Ella sighed. "We didn't kidnap you, Ella. That's a little bit of an exaggeration don't you think?"

"Fine. Just tell me where we're going, please?" Ella pouted as she looked at Sebastian. "We're bringing you out for breakfast and then we're going to go downtown to walk around, shop, whatever you want to do"