70

>>>>

>>>>

Nine years had passed and now my first two babies were off to college while my last baby was nine years old. Chris and I had created the most beautiful family and our hearts were forever full.

Over time our family grew, our friends got married, had kids. Our lives were moving along and I wouldn't have wanted to do it with anyone else other than these people. As Chris read our nine year old daughter, Luna, a bedtime story I stood back in awe, as I replayed the past couple of years of my life in my mind.

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I'd be here. I didn't think anything like this would ever be possible, but it is and it was and I thank my lucky stars everyday for the life that I have been given. No words could ever properly describe how happy I was.

Chris and I had been married for over nineteen years now and everyday felt like the first time I met him; butterflies in my stomach, a smile on my face, and my heart racing every time I saw him or heard him speak. People always told me that after a while those butterflies in my stomach would disappear, but they couldn't have been more wrong. Over the years those butterflies only grew.

Chris never failed to make me feel special. He spoiled me and showered me with so much love and I still found myself asking how I had gotten so lucky with him.

Had my snobby boss not spilled coffee on his shirt I would've never met my husband. Had I quit my job just a week earlier like I had been thinking about, I would've never met the father to my children. It was all fate. It was all apart of the plan.

Had I not sucked it up and continued working there, I would've never been told to run errands and I would've never stepped foot into that men's clothing store, where a handsome man by the name of Chris, wearing the most recognizable disguise, came up to me for the first time and changed my life forever.

In the end all of this happened for a reason. It lead me to this exact moment right here. And maybe somehow I could actually thank my snobby ex boss, because had he not been so clumsy, I would've never met the love of my life.

I never believed in fate, not until I met Chris, that is, and not until I had my children. It took me years to finally see how everything came together. It took me years to finally reach that sense of happiness within me. Because at the end of the day, in my eyes, this was all meant to be.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And....cue the tears! There you have it, the last chapter of Meant To Be! This has been one crazy but exciting ride and I'm so incredibly grateful for all the love and support I've been receiving for this book. I never thought it'd be this successful, and I have all of you to thank for that.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. This means the world to me and I'm so happy I got to share my book and an idea that came into my mind late one night, with all of you!

Another thing I want to say is there won't be any other Chris Evans books published from me, BUT, I am going to publish a Sebastian Stan story today which I'm so utterly excited for! If you're interested, please read it and stay tuned for when it's published.

Again, thank you all for the support, you mean the word to me. Goodbye for now ~Sabrina