22

* OKAY CAN WE JUST TAKE A MOMENT TO CELEBRATE THE FACT THAT MY GIRL SARAH HYLAND AND WELLS ARE ENGAGED!!! ONE OF MY FAV COUPLES EVER!

I'm so happy I literally can't express it into words. I absolutely love Sarah Hyland and she's been such a huge part of my life (also why I chose her to portray Ella) and I can't express how happy I am for her. I also love Wells so much. I immediately fell in love with him and his personality the moment I saw him on Bachelors In Paradise. They deserve all the happiness in the world. Congrats angels!!

Okay now back to the story...

>>>>

It had been two days since Ella received that dreadful news. It had been two days since Ella's world came crumbling down. Her life was spiraling downward at such a fast pace that Ella couldn't keep up with it.

Chris was forced to go back to Los Angeles for some auditions and in that time that he had left which had only been a mere ten hours, Ella already began to feel threatened by the release of Axel. An unknown number hasn't stopped texting her from the moment Chris stepped foot outside her house.

She blocked and deleted the number immediately after and closed her phone, not wanting to look at it anymore. She knew she had no evidence to properly and securely keep Axel away but she had just hoped that maybe they would keep him and look past the fact that she had nothing to prove what he had done.

A knock on the door is what woke Ella up from her daydream. She hesitantly stood up before walking towards the door slowly. She peeked through the window, succeeding in not making herself seen, and takes in a deep breath. He was here.

She backed away from the door as she waved her hand behind her, trying to grab her phone. She opened her phone. He knocked again. She typed in her passcode. He knocked again. She dialled 911. He knocked again.

She was scared. Terrified. What did he want from her? Who was he?

"I know you're in there Ella, I can see your shadow" He taunts her. Ella swallows the forming lump in her throat before bolting for her room, locking the door. From her bedroom she could still hear his voice. "Listen, I don't mean any harm. I just came here to apologize. What I did was messed up and I'm sorry. Forgive me?"

Ella didn't believe him for one second. He was a creep. A creep that she didn't know. Moments later the man on the phone instructed Ella to move away from her bed and to place something heavy against her door. She did just that before listening to the operators instructions.

"Do you have a closet in your room?"

"Yes, I do"

"Okay, good. I want you to slowly and quietly make your way towards your closet and step inside, close the door behind you. If there's clothes hanging, shield yourself behind them as much as possible and stay quiet. The police are on their way okay? Just stay calm, and quiet and I promise everything will be okay"

It was quiet for a while. Ella had thought that maybe Axel decided to leave, but she was told otherwise when she heard banging coming from the front door; he was kicking it down. Ella knew that there was no way he could actually break down the door. It was heavy and tightly fastened on its hinges. But maybe she underestimated him just a little too much.

The front door could be heard falling to the floor with a loud crash as Ella began to panic. "He's inside the house. Oh my god please help me" Ella whispered desperately into the phone. The operator alerted her that the cops were just seconds away and that she should remain quiet at all times.

She could hear her heart beating fast. She began to sweat, being in such a small closet with barely any room to move wasn't helping. Ella was terrified. She felt nauseous and light headed, her claustrophobia starting to set in. Her breathing picked up as the walls around her began to close in on her. The footsteps grew louder, closer. And then silence.

At this point Ella could hardly breathe, the sweat forming on her forehead increased. Suddenly she heard yelling. Multiple voices echoed throughout her house. "Get down on the ground. Now! Put your hands behind your back and don't move"

The cops had finally arrived.

Ella felt relieved but didn't move from her spot. She was too weak, too tired. She took one last breath before she let herself fall unconscious. She fell forward, her body managing to slide open the closet door halfway, just enough for the top part of her body to be exposed from the closet. She didn't move. Her body was warm, too warm. The sweat on her face was noticeable, her cheeks flushed, and her hair matted to her face.

She was breathing, thankfully, but she had a low pulse. The heat of being inside the closet, the claustrophobia, and her anxiety took a toll on her body as she lay there limp.

Outside her bedroom door, the cops were desperately trying to knock down her door, but the vanity pressed against her door proved to be a challenge. Nonetheless they persisted. Minutes passed until they were finally able to knock over the object that was held against the door on the other side of the room. They continued pushing and shoving until the door finally began to move. Once it was open enough to fit an officer, they all began to pile in.

A male cop, who's badge name read Mark hurried over to the young girl, pulling her out of the closet fully. He placed her limp body in his arms as he checked for a pulse. "Her pulse is extremely low. We need to get her to the hospital now!"

Mark carefully picked her up in his arms as he rushed out of her room and out the front door. An ambulance could be heard in the distance as Mark silently prayed that they'd hurry up.

The ambulance finally stopped in front of him as he placed Ella's pale body on the stretcher. Once she was securely fastened to the stretcher they placed her in the ambulance, wasting no time in speeding off, heading to the closest hospital.