32

>>>>

>>>>

"Guys hurry up we're going to miss our flight!" Ella yelled as she struggled to get her luggage out of the hotel door. She gave her luggage one swift quick as it shot out the door, sending her flying onto the floor with her bag. She winced as the metal handle on her luggage came into contact with her ribs, grimacing as she massaged the sore spot. "Guys? Where's Ella? I thought I heard her yelling" Chris wandered around the hotel room trying to find Ella.

"Are you sure she isn't in the bathroom or something?" Sebastian commented as he dragged his luggage behind him. "I'm down here" Ella mumbled as she pushed her luggage off of her. "Ella?! How the hell did you end up down there?"

"I don't know, why don't you ask the giant red luggage sitting on my stomach" Ella said sarcastically as Chris helped her up. "Let's get going" Sebastian said as he closed the door behind him. They all headed out to the lobby to check out before calling over a cab, placing there luggage's into the trunk before sitting in the backseat. The taxi took off down the busy streets of Los Angeles, bringing them to the airport.

The three of them quietly spoke amongst themselves before Ella stopped talking. Her heart immediately dropped when she came to a realization, "Guys! Oh my god we left Anthony back at the hotel. Stop the taxi, stop!"

Just then Ella's phone began to ring. She closed her eyes, knowing  exactly who was calling her in that moment. "Hello?" she said slowly. She was mentally cursing herself while staring daggers at Sebastian and Chris who turned to look out the window. "You really left without me?"

"I know, we're so sorry Mackie. We're on our way back to you. Don't move" Ella begged him. Anthony huffed on the other end of the line before hanging up. "Excuse me? Can you maybe turn around and step on the gas, this is kind of an emergency" Ella smiled at the cab driver. He rolled his eyes as he did an illegal U-turn, speeding back down the street towards the hotel. When they arrive they spot Anthony sitting on his luggage, an unimpressed look clearly imprinted on his face. "Get in"

With no time to spare they made it to the airport minutes before their plane took off. They were the last passengers to board the plane as the flight attendant closed the door behind them. They all took their seats as they prepared themselves for take off. Anthony refused to talk to them throughout the whole flight due to what they thought was what had happened not even twenty minutes ago, but it couldn't be farther from why he wasn't speaking.

Ella being the emotional person she was immediately felt guilt spread through her body. She felt awful about what had happened. Not having Anthony speak to her bothered her beyond belief as she kept glancing over at him. He was concentrated on the scenery outside of the window as earplugs were placed in his ears, music blasting through them, muting everything around him.