52

>>>>

>>>>

"Liz can you come over?", I say into the phone as I get dressed. "Yeah, sure. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I just need you to come with me somewhere. I'm thinking it's time for a change", I tell her as I smile. "A change? What type of change?"

"Just come over and you'll find out", I hang up the phone and head over to my bathroom to wash up as I get ready to go out with Elizabeth. I put on my outfit as I head back downstairs to grab my purse. I open the front door just as Elizabeth pulls into the driveway. I signal for her to stay in the car as I lock the door behind me.

I walk over to her car and get in as I buckle up my seatbelt. "Where are we going?", she asks me as I look for a paper in my bag. "Here. Just follow these directions", I smile as I hand her the piece of paper. "Okay?"

I just send her another smile as she follows the given directions. Twenty minutes passed before we arrived at our destination. Elizabeth parks the car close by to the entrance as we get out of the car. We stand in front of the building as Elizabeth looks at me, "A salon?"

"Mmh. Let's go", I grab her hand as we run into the salon, heading straight towards the waiting room. "This is the change you were talking about?"

"Yeah. I thought it'd be refreshing to change my look a little bit"

"How drastic of a change are you planning on going for?", Elizabeth questions me as I sit down in the salon chair. "Oh you know, a little bit of a color change", I smirk as the hairdresser looks at the photo inspirations I have. "What kind of color change", Elizabeth drags on.

"You'll see"

***

Five hours later and I had transformed from a brunette to a dirty blonde. I run my fingers through my newly dyed hair as Elizabeth stands behind me in awe, "You're a blonde. When you said you wanted a change I thought you met a little trim and a few highlights, but—you're a blonde!"

"Does it look good?"

"Look good? It looks fantastic. You can pull off any hairstyle, color and outfit, you're perfect", Elizabeth gasps as she plays with my hair, "How do you think Chris will react?".

"He'll most probably scream, then admire you, then scream again", Elizabeth laughs. "I highly doubt he'll scream", I laugh as we leave the salon to head back home. "He can be pretty dramatic when he wants to be"

"That's true"

"So? Should we be expecting a proposal soon?", Elizabeth asks me as she turns the corner. "Oh no, no. Not yet. I don't think Chris is ready"

"What do you mean he's not ready?"

"I don't know. I feel like he might want to wait a little longer before he pops the question, you know?", I reason with her. Elizabeth turns to me, and smiles as if she knew something I didn't. "What?"

"You're crazy. From the first day he met you he said you'd be the girl he was going to marry. Time isn't important to Chris, you never know, it might happen sooner than you think", she winks at me. "Really? He said that?"

"Said it? He sang it! He came prancing in on set with the biggest smile on his face boasting about how he found the woman of his dreams and his 'forever person' as he likes to put it", she laughs as she pulls into my driveway. "Are you kidding me?"

"Nope! He's what kids nowadays  would call 'whipped'"

"Oh my god"

"You're meant for each other, Ella. Anyone can see that"

"You really think so?"

"I know so"

***

"Babe why are you covering the camera lens with your finger? I want to see you", Chris laughs as I put on my pyjamas. "Hold on"

"The suspense is killing me", he says dramatically. "Okay, I'm ready", I sigh as I move my finger off of the camera lens. I anxiously wait for his reaction as I play with the few strands of hair that had fallen in front of me. "Your hair! Oh my god your hair! You're a blonde"

"Yeah", I say slowly. "Oh my god you look so beautiful!"

"Surprise!", I laugh. Just like Elizabeth had said, he screamed. He screamed into his pillow before jumping up. "I've won the lottery with you, beautiful. You look perfect"

"Thank you, handsome. So how's filming going?"

"It's actually going really good. The cast is amazing and the movie is coming along just as planned. I'll be home before you know it", he smiles as I get into bed. "I'm happy for you, Chris", I smile sadly. Everyday it got harder and harder. "Thank you, baby. I know it's not easy but we've got this, okay?"

"Okay. I'm going to call it a night. It's pretty late here. I love you so much"

"I love you more. Sleep tight, beautiful"

>>>>>>>>>>>>

This chapter is pretty short but I just really wanted to update again! Two updates in one day? Who am I? Anyways, enjoy this chapter! ~Sabrina