26

>>>>

>>>>

"Oh for the love of god would it kill you guys to put down the toilet seat once you're done?!" Ella screeches as she walks out of the bathroom. Sebastian and Anthony looked at each other before turning to look at Ella. "Listen Ella, you're going to be living with us. In our house-" Sebastian began to say.

"Okay I understand that, I really do, and you know how grateful I am that you're letting me stay here, but would you mind respecting the other people who have to use this bathroom?" Ella sighed as she crossed her arms. "Fine".

"I don't know about you guys but I'm going to bed. Goodnight" Ella said as she yawned. It had been a pretty exhausting night. Though she had fun at Robert's house, she was exhausted. They had left pretty late and Ella was fighting to keep her eyes open. "Goodnight Ella bear. Call us if you need anything, okay?"

"Sure thing" she bit her lip as she walked to her now semi permanent room. She pulled the covers over her body as she looked up at the ceiling. Chris got called back to Los Angeles and there was no telling when he'd get back, so it was just Ella and the boys for now.

Ella furrowed her eyebrows as she felt a wet substance on her face. She placed her hands on her face to identify where it was coming from and soon realized that she was unknowingly crying. She was confused. She didn't know why she was crying but she narrowed it down to three possibilities. One, because she was overly exhausted. Two, because she missed Chris. Or three, because of what happened to her only two nights ago.

Deep down Ella knew it was the third assumption. She knew she shouldn't think about it, it was over. He was gone and she was safe now, but Ella couldn't help but replay that night over and over again. She had never felt such fear before. She still didn't know what he wanted from her or why he did all those things and she just wished the cops would get some answers so they could put her mind at ease.

All these thoughts in Ella's head lulled her to sleep as the next time she opened her eyes it was morning. She heard the birds chirping outside her window as the sunlight peeked through the blinds. She rubbed her eyes before getting off the bed and walking over to the window. She stood there as she let the sun cascade over her face, allowing her to feel the warmth of the sun on her skin. She sighed in content as she removed herself from the window and over to her luggage. That was the most normal she had felt in a while. Such a simple thing made her feel so normal and calm.

She picked out her outfit for the day before heading to the bathroom connected to her room. She washed her face, brushed her hair, applied all of her necessary hygiene products, put on a new set of undergarments, and put her clothes on. She looked at herself in the mirror before turning off the bathroom light and heading to the kitchen. The boys weren't awake yet so Ella took this as an opportunity to make them breakfast.

Ella had made French toast for the boys along with bacon and some cut up fruit. As if on cue both boys strolled into the kitchen looking around. "Good morning boys! I hope you don't mind that I made you some breakfast"

"Are you kidding me? I can't remember the last time I had a homemade breakfast" Sebastian smiles as he sits down on one of the stools near the kitchen island. Anthony joined him as he took a strawberry and shoved it into his mouth. "Mackie! Could you wait two seconds while I finish making breakfast?" Ella scolds him as she slaps his hand away. He groans before wiping his hands on a napkin.

"So, Ella? You and Chris huh?" Sebastian asks her as he wiggles his eyebrows. Ella shook her head as she placed two plates in front of the boys. "I know that you guys know about us. Robert told me"

"Oh, is that so?" Anthony replies as he throws a grape in his mouth. "Yeah, it's not very nice to listen in on someone's conversation Mackie" Ella looks at him accusingly. "I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Wow this bacon tastes amazing! And these strawberries-"

"Mackie! Stop talking. It's fine, it's just embarrassing" Ella told him honestly as she sat down too. She took a bite of her piece of bacon before looking up, her cheeks red. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about Ella"

"Yes there is. The entire cast heard it all go down. They don't know that I know they know about Chris and I"

"Try saying that five times fast" Sebastian laughed. Ella kicked him in the leg as he winced. "You guys! I'm being serious. Have any of them said anything?"

"Other than them placing bets on when he's going to pop the question then no" Anthony answers her. "Pop the question? It's only been two months!"

"So? Love has no time stamp. If it's meant to be, it'll be" Anthony tells her, placing a reassuring hand on hers. "Can I tell you guys something? And you have to promise me you won't tell anyone, okay?At least not until I'm ready to let everyone else know" Ella says as she nervously plays with her napkin.

"What is it?"

"You guys know about my dad right?" She starts. "Yeah, Chris told us, why?" Anthony asks confused. "Well I never told you guys about my mom"

"We just assumed she was out of the picture or something" Sebastian tells her. The boys didn't understand where she was going with this, and they didn't know why she entrusted them to know whatever she was about to tell them. "Well she was. She is. The point is, a few days ago I received a letter in the mail. It was from my mother. I didn't read it at first but after a few hours of just starting at it, I opened it. Long story short she wants me to meet up with her. I just—I don't know what to do. I haven't seen her or spoken to her in over eighteen years. She walked out on my father and I"

"Does Chris know about this?" Sebastian sighed as he looked at Ella. Ella shook her head, "No, I didn't know how to tell him or what to say. This week has been so hectic and this whole thing with Axel escalated and I forgot about it. I just wanted to tell you guys, to get your opinions"

Anthony looks at her as she takes a sip from her coffee mug. "And why do you trust us more than the others to tell us this?"

"It's not a question of trust. I trust all of you with my life. It's just that you guys are my closest friends, apart from Lizzie and Robert, and since I'm living with you guys for god knows how long, it only seemed fitting to tell you guys first" Ella explained honestly.

"I think you should meet up with her" Sebastian says suddenly. Ella looks at him with wide eyes as she turns to look at Anthony for his response. "Hell no! I think she should just ignore her. Her mother left her when she was only ten years old Seb. What kind of a mother does that?"

"But it's been eighteen years. Maybe she's changed. You never know?"

"But why would she contact me all of a sudden? She left my father and I without an explanation. She never called, never visited, nothing. I even went as far as thinking she was dead. Why should I give her the satisfaction of seeing me again after all she's put my dad and I through?"

"But Ella, as much as it pains me to say this, she's the only blood relative you have left. Wouldn't you want to give it a try? You never know, maybe this could turn out to be a good thing. Maybe she's changed for the better" Sebastian sympathizes with her. Ella sighs as she begins to massage her temples. She was conflicted. Torn. She didn't know what to do.

"I would give this some thought, Ella. Don't rush into this if you're not willing to. You have to do what's best for you. This is your life and only you have a say in who gets to be apart of it or not. Just think carefully about the decision you're going to make. We're here for you, okay?" Anthony tells her as he gets up to hug her. Sebastian soon joins in as they all stand there huddled up together. "I love you boys so much" Ella whispers. "We love you too Ella bear".