23

>>>>

>>>>

Chris was in the middle of an audition when he received the call that Ella was being transported to the hospital. His heart dropped. He excused himself from his audition, not caring if he messed it up or not and began to sprint. When he finally reached his car he got in and drove to his hotel as quickly as possible, retrieving his bags.

He continued to speed through the very busy streets of Los Angeles, running through some red lights to which he got honked at. He didn't care though. His main priority right now was Ella. After a good thirty minutes he finally arrived at the airport, wasting no time in purchasing a ticket and running over to his assigned gate.

Thankfully the plane was already being boarded as Chris handed his ticket to the officer. She smiled at him before granting him access to the plane. He found his seat and sat down, immediately going straight for his phone. He pressed the FaceTime button, calling his best friends number, waiting for him to answer. "Guys?"

"Hey Chris!" Sebastian smiles, oblivious to everything. Thankfully enough Mackie was with Sebastian so Chris was able to talk to his two best friends. "What's wrong Chris?" Anthony questioned him worriedly. Anthony and Sebastian knew Chris like the back of their hands and they knew something was wrong with their best friend the moment they picked up the FaceTime call.

"Have you guys heard anything about Ella?"

"Ella?" They both answered confused. "Is she okay?"

"I got a call saying she was being transported to the hospital immediately. I'm on a plane now to get back to New York, where are you guys?"

"We're just hanging out with the rest of the cast" Sebastian answered. He began to grow worried. Ella was like a little sister to him and hearing that she was in the hospital scared both him and Mackie.

"Can you guys go to the hospital please. She can't be alone. At least until I get there" Chris begged, his eyes tearing up. Having any one of his loved ones in the hospital or sick never seemed to sit well with him, obviously it wouldn't sit well with anyone. "Of course man! Ella is family. We'd do anything for family. We're heading out now okay? Don't worry Chris. We'll figure out what happened and we'll contact you okay?"

"Thank you guys so much" Chris hung up the phone, placing it in his pocket, making sure to turn on the vibration so he would be alerted when he received a text. He sighed, massaging his temples in an attempt to relieve the headache that was starting to envelope Chris' head.

He only hoped he'd be in New York soon enough.

***