29

^^ This is Ella's outfit for the Endgame premiere!

>>>>

Two weeks had passed by quickly and soon enough it was the day of the Endgame premiere. Chris had come back around a week ago and  both he and Ella came to a mutual agreement that they'd go public on the red carpet. Either way, Ella was his date so the news would've been out regardless if they went public about their relationship or not. Chris had only come back to get a few of his things as the rest of them packed their bags to go to Los Angeles for the premiere. They had flown in yesterday. Chris was in the other room getting ready as Ella was in her own room, doing her makeup. It took her over an hour and a half to get her makeup just the way she wanted it before she finally began to do her hair.

Since her hair was short, she decided to give her hair simple beach waves. When she was finished she placed the iron on the floor to cool off as she slipped on her dress. Anthony had just come in to check up on her when she asked him to help her zip up her dress. She put on her heels as she turned to look at Anthony, who was smiling brightly. "You look absolutely stunning, Ella"

"Thank you. You look very handsome Mackie" Ella said as she adjusted his tie. He hugged her before they both exited her bedroom. Sebastian was fixing his button up shirt as Ella stood beside him. "Seb! You look so handsome" Ella gushed as she looked at him through the mirror.

"Wow, Ella! You're beautiful" Seb complimented her as he hugged her. Ella thanked him as she made sure her purse had everything she needed inside. "What's taking Chris so long?"

"He'll be out soon. Don't worry"

"You know, you guys clean up pretty well" Ella said as she eyed Sebastian and Anthony. "What's that supposed to mean?" Anthony asked her, his eyebrows furrowed. "Nothing" Ella laughed. Anthony was about to say something when Chris came into the kitchen. He spotted the boys first and went up to them, patting them on the back. "We clean up nice, don't we?" He laughed as he hugged his best friends. Ella laughed, gaining Chris' attention. He walked over to her, his eyes wide. He tried to formulate a sentence but found no such luck as his mouth hung open in awe. "You look—wow"

"You look pretty wow yourself" she replied as she kissed him. "What I mean to say was, you look absolutely breathtaking. Like someone out of a Disney movie"

"I wouldn't go that far" Ella blushes as she pushes a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Well I mean it" he whispered to her as he kissed her on the forehead. "Okay, can we get going now? Because as much as I love how incredibly in love you both are, we're going to be late if we don't get going" Anthony interrupts them.

"Sorry" they laughed as all four of them walked outside.

***

"Are you sure you're ready to do this?" Chris asked her for what seemed like the hundredth time. "I'm ready, Chris. Don't worry about it" she placed her hand on his thigh as she looked at him. "Okay. Just stay next to me, okay? This is your first red carpet and since it's for Endgame it's going to be huge and there's going to be a lot of people"